At the forum party...

Options
Scene:
All of us on MFP are at one party. There's drinks, food, friends, games, the works.

Question:
Who are you? Describe what type of party goer you'd be. Are you shy? Would you sit back and watch? Would be dancing? Where would you be hanging out? That kind of thing.

I would observe until the Rum began to flow. Then, I'd be the guy making everyone laugh. Not the center of attention, but I would try to be amusing enough to my immediate group of friends.

Replies

• ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd be the guy that sticks his %$&* in the mashed pertaters
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'd be the one initiating all the shots and watching as all the low-tolerance drinkers leave so the rest of us could party hardy ;)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Hangin in the back, quiet, with a tall crown royal.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm the fashionably dressed wallflower in the corner with a glass of wine :flowerforyou:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    The quiet one until I got a few drinks in me...then probably obnoxious.:huh:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing .
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Wondering how the mashed potatoes got a snow angel in them....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Dancing
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'll be hanging out by the keg, flirting with the really cute blond girl....
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    You'll always find me in the kitchen
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ljx85yeqsc1qj2ij4o1_400.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The drunk girl who is totally everybody's BFF, trying to get in on the beer pong, but knocking over the glasses, and apologizing while she mops the floor and tells everyone she loves them.

I drink: whatever you hand me.

Puking is not ruled out, but I always make it to the bathroom.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    56CukPp.gif
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Just chilling, watching, sussing everyone out first, then when things start to warm up I'll be the one dancing and cheekily flirting with all the guys and girls :)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Dressed to kill, dancing up a storm(like Elaine on Seinfeld), drinking diet coke(I'm always the DD), and being simultaneously loud, friendly AND obnoxious.:bigsmile:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The girl sipping on drink after drink, who seems to be relatively unaffected by the alcohol. Might be slurring a bit, probably repeating herself a little, but all in all, mostly just tipsy.

And then she takes a sip of drink number 13, and before you know it, she's taking off her clothes and trying to screw anything and everything that moves.

Sup, guys?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I'm the drunk girl peeing on the side walk outside.
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The drunk girl who is totally everybody's BFF, trying to get in on the beer pong, but knocking over the glasses, and apologizing while she mops the floor and tells everyone she loves them.

Pretty sure I have seen you at a party somewhere
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The girl sipping on drink after drink, who seems to be relatively unaffected by the alcohol. Might be slurring a bit, probably repeating herself a little, but all in all, mostly just tipsy.

And then she takes a sip of drink number 13, and before you know it, she's taking off her clothes and trying to screw anything and everything that moves.

Sup, guys?

Makes note for August. *13 drinks*
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Pretty sure I have seen you at a party somewhere

Actually, you do look familiar. I hate that.