At the forum party...

Options

Replies

• Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    =============

Allow me to jump in here for a second.

I am SO glad to see that there are others here like me. I've been a member of this forum for two days now, and I was worried that I'd be the only sick-minded, perverted, foul-mouthed, obnoxious *kitten* among people who were controlled.

Glad to see that isn't true.

CARRY ON!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I LOVE TO PARTY!!! WOOOHOOOO!!

I will be in the middle of it all, maybe a drink, maybe not lol... and usually thinking I can sing to anything! :wink:

And I love to dance! Lets do it people!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    dance
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'd already found a few girls to join me on my VIP couch.
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The one smiling shyly at the beginning of the party. After drink 3, talking alot more. Drink 4, dancing and whoopin' with everyone. Drink 5, everyone at this party needs hugs and kisses and I am the BEST hugger and kisser here!!! Drink 6, gotta go to bed!
    G'nite

So what you're saying is 6 drinks and you go to bed with me? Call me!
  • fratgirl713
    Options
    The one smiling shyly at the beginning of the party. After drink 3, talking alot more. Drink 4, dancing and whoopin' with everyone. Drink 5, everyone at this party needs hugs and kisses and I am the BEST hugger and kisser here!!! Drink 6, gotta go to bed!
    G'nite

So what you're saying is 6 drinks and you go to bed with me? Call me!

I am a cheap date, what can I say?:blushing:
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm the nerd in the corner with the other nerds, drinking and playing magic the gathering or poker.

or doing this

g33kpron-party2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwASvDWKns5UJ48pxHHRf_N_GJAqjVr401V98XTOaioFTyLHmu
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    If all my buds from my FL were ther, ow yea, it would be so on and poppin. Mixing it up w/MCD, Cocoa, Son,Tim, Rach, Dirt, Lu, MrsJones, The place would prolly get shut down, unless we were in the woods of course, then we'd be skinny dippin in the Lake.
    I would make them all take turns doing shots off my body.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm the girl having sex in the bedroom upstairs, because I don't really like all of you, but I'm all about the location.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ll0p8iOZYU1qixleeo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mfkjoye7lH1rs60l5o1_r1_500.gif
  • whierd
    Options
    I'm the girl having sex in the bedroom upstairs, because I don't really like all of you, but I'm all about the location.

how YOU doin? Want a beer?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm with the band....if there are tattoos, guitars, drinks and a 'backstage' that's where I'm hangin'!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Drinking, dancing, laughing and more than likely some flirting.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i'd sit back and watch
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I would be the quiet one at the back of the room, trying to see if i could spot one of my friends..
    Then run over to them and jump up and down screeching with delight. :laugh:

after that...its DANCE TIZZZIME!!!
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    As long as there's plenty of tequila I'm perfectly content making fun of everyone else right up until the ground stops staying still.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    After a few drinks I'd be dancing. A few more and I'd be singing karaoke. Wait, no karaoke you say? Doesn't matter. I still sing it!
  • whierd
    Options
    I'd be the guy with a small group of friends drinking and being loud. I'd stay back while they were dancing and play with my phone, then end up making out with someone.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I'd be the guy with a small group of friends drinking and being loud. I'd stay back while they were dancing and play with my phone, then end up making out with someone.

how are you gonna make out if you are playing with your phone..... ;) jk
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    after quietly drinking about three or four beers I'm the one roaming around and flirting with everyone, any sex, I don't discriminate. I will also be the one to zoom over to the wall flowers and drag them around with me.

THEN, you will see me being followed by a man who is my husband, trying to reign me in......:sigh: