• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing .

What are your moves like?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The girl sipping on drink after drink, who seems to be relatively unaffected by the alcohol. Might be slurring a bit, probably repeating herself a little, but all in all, mostly just tipsy.

And then she takes a sip of drink number 13, and before you know it, she's taking off her clothes and trying to screw anything and everything that moves.

Sup, guys?

Makes note for August. *13 drinks*
    Oh god.
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The drunk girl who is totally everybody's BFF, trying to get in on the beer pong, but knocking over the glasses, and apologizing while she mops the floor and tells everyone she loves them.

I drink: whatever you hand me.

Puking is not ruled out, but I always make it to the bathroom.

Pretty sure I have seen you at a party somewhere

Actually, you do look familiar. I hate that.

Who knows, I lived in CO, and had friends in your area....years ago though
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    dancing it up. (I am the chick that wears sweats tennis shoes and hoodies to the club and all my friends hate me cause i dont dress like a hootchie with them but then they're like i want to dance but these shoes are killing me! )
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    The girl sipping on drink after drink, who seems to be relatively unaffected by the alcohol. Might be slurring a bit, probably repeating herself a little, but all in all, mostly just tipsy.

And then she takes a sip of drink number 13, and before you know it, she's taking off her clothes and trying to screw anything and everything that moves.

Sup, guys?

The best thing to do is get to drink 15 and then you won't remember any of it.....works everytime : )
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm the girl doing the running man on the table and running around pinching bums and blaming it on other people :) I also look pretty decent when I arrive but leave looking a mess :)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Sup, guys?

Makes note for August. *13 drinks*

Ariel, just tell the bartender to double all her shots so it happens BEFORE 13.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Some on here have seen me drink while we chatted online.
    My friends I go to the bar with laugh so hard their sides hurt.
    Mine as well.
    Always say I bring my "A" game....
    Love to laugh and make my friends laugh.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great Thread Idea....

I'm the quiet/shy guy who after two drinks is the one looking to get on the dancefloor...and eventually take over as DJ for the evening..
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I'm the fashionably dressed wallflower in the corner with a glass of wine :flowerforyou:

And I'm the other fashionably dressed wallflower sitting next to you also with a glass of wine. :happy:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    56CukPp.gif

OMG, wth Adini..hahaha...I just about spit water everywhere when I saw this.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    The chick mixing all the drinks, cleaning up messes and making damn sammiches for all the drunken hungry baztards. After that I'd be downing a bottle of sumpin, gettin my groove on and swinging from the curtains probably nekkid :smokin: (not that this has EVER happened before...)
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm the one getting ****faced and making lame jokes. Also, there is a linear relationship between the number of drinks I consume and my volume level.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'll be hanging back and observing...until I get a few glasses of wine in me, and then I'm taking over the dance floor.
  • fratgirl713
    Options
    The one smiling shyly at the beginning of the party. After drink 3, talking alot more. Drink 4, dancing and whoopin' with everyone. Drink 5, everyone at this party needs hugs and kisses and I am the BEST hugger and kisser here!!! Drink 6, gotta go to bed!
    G'nite
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm the fashionably dressed wallflower in the corner with a glass of wine :flowerforyou:

And I'm the other fashionably dressed wallflower sitting next to you also with a glass of wine. :happy:

Fashionably dressed girl that drags you both on the dance floor.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    i'd' be the guy people would be talking about...hanging out with all the cool chicks...
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'd be naked swinging around the stripper pole.

There's gonna be a pole there, right?
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Id be on the dance floor with s drink in had, dancing my booty off
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'd be naked swinging around the stripper pole.

There's gonna be a pole there, right?

Now it's a party