At the forum party...

Options

Replies

• Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Im very shy and held back in the beginning,specially in unfamiliar enviroment..I get tipsy after about 6-7 bottles of beer with teguilla..then change for few JD+coke and after that you can serve anything..Im the guy that never gets a date on party :ohwell:
    ..well at least not with my old look...its a little better with the new me though:wink:
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Im very shy and held back in the beginning,specially in unfamiliar enviroment..I get tipsy after about 6-7 bottles of beer with teguilla..then change for few JD+coke and after that you can serve anything..Im the guy that never gets a date on party :ohwell:

Oh!! I would definitely come up to you and talk about what a great little town you live in!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'd be the guy with a small group of friends drinking and being loud. I'd stay back while they were dancing and play with my phone, then end up making out with someone.

how are you gonna make out if you are playing with your phone..... ;) jk

Multitasking. :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    1323000861918.gif
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I was just about to describe what happened on my last drunken night, then paused because I'm actually curious how many guys have responded to the ops question.... Brb.
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Oh!! I would definitely come up to you and talk about what a great little town you live in!!

Haha okey good to know :tongue:
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm a total goof at parties, so I've got my T-Rex headlamp on, brought my RC helicopters, the bb gun and targets, darts and dartboard... You're going to have a good time and you won't just sit there!

I'm the cool chick drinking craft beers and being a shark at the pool table. :drinker: :drinker:
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    The one with the wet white tee...
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    The one with the wet white tee...
    That sounds great actually :bigsmile:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I am the blonde with the bottle of tequila - and if there is a band - they are most probably coming home with me (or at least the bass guitar player or lead singer!!)

If there is no tequila Jack Daniels (my friend Black Jack) will do ;-)
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i would be the one not drinking sitting a lone waiting for some girl to get me on the dance floor. and if i drank i would be the cheepest drunk there been sober almost 3 years at the end of october
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Quiet to start out, get a couple drinks in me and I start flirting with the boys and dancing with the girls...if there's tequila at the party I will eventually black out and insult everyone in the room...
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'd start up a game of strip battle-shots and/or beer pong. Oh wait, that's next week :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd be the one who'd come dancing into the party with the gay dude entourage, "Heeeey! We in the Hooouse!!!" We'd dance onto the floor, over to the bar, back to the floor, onto the stage. Yep! I'd be the one on the stage with the entourage warking it like we were in a music video!!! And I wouldn't stop dancing until the house lights come up and then, I'd be all hot and sweaty and toe' up looking!! Can't be looking cute when I've danced 6 hours straight! Lol!!!

Shoooot!! Reminds me of a bar/club I was at in college. Had hooked the guy I'd been after for weeks. I was like, "Oooo! There's my song!" and my girl friend, Arthur, pulled me away to dance...Four hours later...I remembered him and went back to get him. Alas! He'd left the party...sigh!!!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm a wallflower, only speaking when spoken to, unless someone has some Mary Jane. Then I laugh at everything and make everyone feel like their jokes are spectacular. ;P
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Ill be busting a move :drinker: :drinker:

When is the party? :drinker:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It's simple. I get drunk, pick out another girl, and make out with her for a long time. If she's into it, I'll go further ;) If she's not... I'll find another girl!

ETA: I'll be the one wearing a bra, short skirt, stilettos, thigh highs, and nothing else. Although if ellabelle0310 down there was running around naked, I could probably be convinced to join her XD
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Jimmy-the-doors-8112868-1024-768.jpg

The DooRs aRe HeRe ....MrMojorissn !!!
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm the girl showing up with a case of Stella asking if I can get naked about 5 minutes after I am in the door, just so I can remember being naked before I get drunk...I then proceed to run around with markers asking people to color my tats/write messages/etc on me. I love me some good ice breaker activities! :bigsmile: