Weirdest thing you've ever ate???

Options

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    As a special Sunday morning "treat", my father would scramble calves brains with the eggs. Smelled and tasted putrid. I couldn't come from a normal family that had bacon for breakfast. Oh no, we had calves brains wafting through our house.:sick:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    One time I was drunk and this girl asked if I wanted to taste...

Weirdest food I've seen someone eat was kangaroo.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Pickled eel. It was chewy and disgusting.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is probably not as "weird" as others but it was pretty disgusting to me. I was at this lady's house in another country and she gave me a piece of toast with some white stuff smeared on top. I didn't know what it was so I took a bite and almost puked. She milked a cow directly into the saucepan, boiled the milk, took the top layer of film that boiled up and spread it on the toast.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    BBQ eel and cow heart ( I was tricked, the thought of eating somethings heart makes me sad, but lemme tell you that **** was tender, lol) I have also tried rattlesnake and quail, I tried a little piece of raw octopus too which felt weird.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I once ate a durian. It was far and away the weirdest fruit I've ever seen, and it smelled like rotting meat. Tasted good though. Other than that...I love German blood sausage. And alligator in garlic butter sauce ( in the Keys).
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wasabi ice cream

Seal flipper pie

Cod tongues

A silkworm pupa
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I worked at a rib joint in Florida for a time, fried Alligator tail is big down there. Our idea...BBQ Gator Ribs! They were tough, not very meaty portions but the mark up was fantastic and they were a top seller.

TLDR: BBQ Alligator Ribs
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered worm. ... Not one of the gummy worms
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Scorpion ... was yucky !
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    oh and maybe it's not a weird thing, but the way i eat it is definitely weird. i eat russian mustard straight from the jar. with a spoon. like nutella
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    An entire bat.

Oh, and fried crickets. Those were actually pretty good.
  • LaNetsah
    LaNetsah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to live in China, so, every weird part of a pig: *kitten*, ears, feet, nose. Also, turtle, snakes, scorpions, tarantulas, etc.

Oh, and geese testicles, which was actually a favourite. Stuff like frogs legs and snails and horse, but that didn't feel that weird...
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My friend and I split a scorpion :( Okay, I chewed and spat it out but I count it!!
  • brian198989
    Options
    Ostrich
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    frog legs and ox's tail. Sushi, I know people eat this a lot but it was weird to me and I spit it out! Gross!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Cow tongue.
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Alligator and chocolate covered bees. Not at the same time.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    sheep brain
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered grasshopper.....my oldest brother tricked me into eating it.