Weirdest thing you've ever ate???

Options

Replies

• wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Capybara, alligator, and chicken hearts. The only reason I consider the chicken hearts to be weird is that it's normally what I consider to be a giblet, and therefore meant for my spoilt dogs.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    A Mc Donald's Hamburger!
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    I used to live in China, so, every weird part of a pig: *kitten*, ears, feet, nose. Also, turtle, snakes, scorpions, tarantulas, etc.

Oh, and geese testicles, which was actually a favourite. Stuff like frogs legs and snails and horse, but that didn't feel that weird...

Pig *kitten*?!!! I bet it tasted like s**t!!!

Weirdest thing I have ate has to be dog biscuits. The worst thing I have ever ate was my then wife's cooking!!!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Alligator
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Balut, I like it though.
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Crocodile, which was just like (fatty) chicken.

Used to love eating match heads as a kid. Used to drive my mother insane lol.
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So, I thought mine were weird, but not so much now.

When I was a kid, dog treats called Chocky drops, think they were carob something, Yum! LOL

When I lived in Mexico, grasshopper taco (of course) and a soup with fish and shrimp and stuff, with eyeballs floating around in the broth. I ate around the eyeballs. Blech!

Like most people, I'm sure I've eaten bugs or spiders in my sleep. :)
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    its a tie between Ostrich and Kangaroo
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Raccoon and chocolate covered grass hoppers...Oh and I once tried these deepfried worms that looked like maggots but were a treat in some country, I wanna say from Mexico and they were actually pretty darn delicious, they were spicy bbq flavor.
  • Lspike92
    Lspike92 Posts: 20
    Options
    Conch, Alligator, Shark, and I swallowed a penny once as a child.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Rocky mountain oysters. Those are calf testicles for the uninitiated. Not all that unusual around these parts, actually...
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Haggis and blood sausage.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Conch, Alligator, Shark, and I swallowed a penny once as a child.

Penny part made me geek out!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Lengua --- Beef tongue...:heart: it! Burrito time.
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow i posted this 10 days ago and after further review the 3 weirdest things i've read we're

1. pickled jelly fish, where do you even get those

2. Solidified duckblood?? you couldnt pay me to! okay yeah you could

3. an entire bat??? im assuming you caught a bat while on drugs, where else do you get a whole bat.

Awesome stuff guys thanks for the replies!
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options

3. an entire bat??? im assuming you caught a bat while on drugs, where else do you get a whole bat.

In Laos.

And I am drug-free, thank you very much. Just adventurous :drinker: :glasses:
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I used to live in China, so, every weird part of a pig: *kitten*, ears, feet, nose. Also, turtle, snakes, scorpions, tarantulas, etc.

Oh, and geese testicles, which was actually a favourite. Stuff like frogs legs and snails and horse, but that didn't feel that weird...

你好!

What, no fragrant meat?
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Chicken feet.. I don't recommend it.
  • Creagerb
    Creagerb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A live Goldfish
  • RhiannonLeighh
    RhiannonLeighh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Turtle, crocodile. Kangaroo cooked traditionally (gutted, skin on, chucked on a fire).
    I actually think milk is pretty weird. I mean, have you ever actually seen a cows udder before?! The first guy to drink from it must have been pretty strange.