What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• SquidandWhale
    Options
    This is Emma, she's five-year-old terrier mix who enjoys rolling in dead things. Does well sailing.
    6342682019_437cfbe431_z.jpg
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have 2-7 year old Huskies, Koda and Akura, 1-5 1/2 year old black lab Mac, and a 2 year old Husky Kyen. See ticker :) They are our kids.
  • brendabryden
    brendabryden Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Have a 125 lb. Newfoundland (Della) and a 100 lb. Bernese Mountain Dog (Morghan). Our big babies.
  • MommaSquirell
    MommaSquirell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We have a husky lab mix :heart: and our girly is a Shepherd timber mix :heart: Natural heated blanky for cold mountain nights lol <3:flowerforyou:
  • anie8989
    anie8989 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a 11 month old black labb who is now over 100 lbs! We got him at 6 weeks old and couldn't have been happier without him. His name is Shadow (I know so unique for a black lab lol) But his AKC registered name is Shadow Bear Ivey. Yes he has a full named including a last name. When he was just a little puppy, he looked just like a bear cub. And he still does. He's huge, but I wouldn't want him any other way, and he's not even a year yet and still growing!
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Here is my dog Buddy with blue ears. My wife who works a couple days a week decided she wanted to color his ears and tail blue.

882101_10200282892108669_887289646_o_zpse8005e3c.jpg
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old fawn boxer named Zoe who likes to sleep, beg for mango, and go on walks.
  • dhollowa9
    dhollowa9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 yr old (est) German Shepherd - Max that I rescued last year and 2 fawn Pugs Hedi and Sophie
  • ronmcgough
    Options
    2 year old female Yorkie (Rosemary) who weighs a whopping 4 pounds.
    Rosemary_zps23a0c0f2.jpg

3 year old male lab/golden retriever (Otto) that we adopted from the local humane shelter.
    Otto_zps73870f76.jpg
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pups and they are my kids!!

Riley is a 4 (almost 5) year old Australian Cattle Dog/Lab, he's my first baby! I've had him since he was 8 weeks old from a friend's dog who had pups. He's a super high energy spaz and way too intelligent lol Total momma's boy too, not happy unless he's sleeping on my head....and he weighs 65lbs lol.

Missy is a (approx 4-6yrs?) Chihuahua (possibly Chiweenie) She was one of those "I'm not keeping her, I'm only finding her a home" stories, well we see where that ended up lol. Found her on the side of the road, no tags, no microchip, not fixed and DEFINITELY abused. Posted found ads abut no one ever claimed her. When I first brought her home she would hide under tables and jump at any fast movements or loud noises, very skiddish. After being spoiled rotten for 6months she became a totally different happy pup. We ended up keeping her after my-ex's/my boy Chiuaua-terrier was killed by our roomates dog, I couldn't let another one go. =/ She's daddy's girl all the way. Little princess-butthead that likes to growl at the big ones lol. She always goes for the 'new' person in the room to claim their lap.

Last but not least,

Oso is a 3-4yr old 96lb Mastiff mix, he's our big dumb love bug! I rescued him from the animal shelter when he was 1-2ys old, this big lug won my heart instantly when we took him outside at the shelter for a 'test playtime' and he ran over to lean all his weight on me and give me hug. My big boy is super submissive, wouldn't hurt a fly....but he barks at them!? (weirdo) Flies and airplanes/blimps. I don't understand him but you can't help but love him.

I don't have any good pictures of them here on my work computer so I'll try to post some up from home later.
  • gregr072
    gregr072 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2 brittanys! They are my hunting/ running buddies.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a shih tzu in about a month - she's four weeks old now and named Oolie (short for Oolong).
    tumblr_mjfhthlvFY1qdtu75o5_250.jpg

So cute!

I have a pit bull (see ticker) and a Boston Terrier who is really a cat.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Airedale Terrier.
  • slimhipsredlips
    Options
    I have an American Eskimo spitz, she's a year old :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Two short-hair miniature dachshunds here!
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    I have a golden retriever (female) and a Boxer x Bull Mastiff (Female)... the boxer comes running with me and acts like security.. god love her :)
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    2 male chocolate labs. Love 'em just like my kids
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I have a PitBull/ Shar pei mix.(wrinkles wrinkles.) His name is Romeo he is 3yrs old now and he is the reason I walk everyday. Everyone tells me he has a face only a mother could love, and I do.! ^-^
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old fawn boxer named Zoe who likes to sleep, beg for mango, and go on walks.

My male Valley Bulldog begs for melons, and well anything else I'm eating for that matter - but he LOVES melons (must be a male thing). He's pretty sly about it too... he'll watch me very intently from the other side of the kitchen, just drooling and giving me sad puppy eyes lol.

Then again all my dogs will eat just about anything - fruits and vegetables are a staple in my home for everyone lol.