What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old Lab/Rottie who I rescued when he was just 4 weeks old. And I have a 2 year old Sheppard/wolfhound who is my guard dog. Love my furbabies so much
  • fatboymax
    fatboymax Posts: 90
    Options
    My profile pic is my 5 1/2 month Rottwieler Daisy and we also have a 3 year old Boston terrier Jessie (my kids love Disney!). Both are the smartest and well behaved dogs ever.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    dawgs_zpsf15cdd39.jpg

My babies (from front to back): Timba, 13 years old in September, a Saluki x Greyhound. He is obese (needs to get on MFP) and on a diet! Next is Peppa, and at the back is Teddy, who are both 2 on March 25th, brother and sister, whippet x greyhounds. They sleep in my bed and take up all the room. 3 crazy animals with very different personalities. I love them :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd named Gus - 1 1/2 years old :heart: :heart: :heart:

gusss001_zps932bea5f.jpg
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    We have a big ol' mutt. She's half chocolate lab and half.... something, some short of shepherd because she has the shep face/upright ears. She's kind of hideous but we love her.
    My next dog will be a rottweiler! We had two growing up and they were the best family dogs.
  • Noahsmommy1
    Options
    I have a 2 year old Tibetan Terrier
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    We have 3 Golden Retrievers that are great dogs. Our matriarch Ponca watches over the entire family making sure everyone is save. The other 2 Kenzi, and Lucy are very playful and full of energy. We have had Ponca for 8 years, Kenzi for 4 years, and Lucy now just over a year.

1357777736.jpg
  • goofygirl07
    goofygirl07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month Husky and a 8 year old Weimaraner mix!
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I have the most amazing little Pittbull mix, she is fantastic!
  • bwenz3d
    bwenz3d Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The best kind, a chocolate lab.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    An adorable snuggly baby pitbill named Adelita.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Here's Gracie when she was about a year old, lol.

PC090009.jpg
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We have a 6 year old, 65lb German line Boxer named Delta. She's a total spaz, loves playing with the kids, taking care of her baby duck (little stuffie we got her for Easter last year..She bathes it. pushes it in her food so it can eat, and cuddles it constantly) and doing PT runs with her dad. Then there is my dog, Wesson. He's such a big goof, an 8 year old 175lb Neapolitan Mastiff. He's my walking partner. We rescued him a couple years ago, I really don't think the big guy had ever been an inside dog. Between the two of them they take up quite a bit of space and go through a ton of food, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

Edited for typo
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Here is Scooby and Koda, Scooby is our 3 year old Catahoula

xo1fti.jpg

Koda was our Purebred German Shepherd puppy, his parents carried the recessive liver gene which made him a gorgeous Chocolate Colored furbaby. Unfortunatly he passed away in Feb at only 13 weeks old, after a very awful accident with a swimming pool. I felt like sharing him anyways, towards the end of the year we hope to add his step brother or sister to our family. Gives us enough time to prepare.

33394880_9706.jpg

33394880_5586.jpg

2nb6h4o.jpg

30kg5l5.jpg
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    A beautiful Sable shetland sheepdog (sheltie) named Chelsea
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    I had a German Boxer, can't wait to get another one.:smile:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Chihuahua...Have a few pics in my profile picture...Eat your heart out
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    One that's probably on his way out, bless his heart. Have had him a long time.
  • jmyotter
    jmyotter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We have a 6 year old, 65lb German line Boxer named Delta. She's a total spaz, loves playing with the kids, taking care of her baby duck (little stuffie we got her for Easter last year..She bathes it. pushes it in her food so it can eat, and cuddles it constantly) and doing PT runs with her dad. Then there is my dog, Wesson. He's such a big goof, an 8 year old 175lb Neapolitan Mastiff. He's my walking partner. We rescued him a couple years ago, I really don't think the big guy had ever been an inside dog. Between the two of them they take up quite a bit of space and go through a ton of food, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

Edited for typo

Awesome! We have two boxers...one of which is German line, the other is American....Both are silly boxers :)