Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women ?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    <====doesn't even have a ring tone, just barely got a cell phone couple years ago after being "off the grid" SAHM. what's an app?

this reminds me of a song? is it the milkshake song? that's right, it's better than yours. I could teach you how to get a successful man who won't be intimidated by you OP, but I'd have to charge.

LMAO!!! I know SOMEONE'S ringtone
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sadly money doesn't buy personality. The Trump clan, the Hilton clan and now this chick.
    I have money, why don't you like me!?!?!?!

Seriously... Bahahaha Loving All these Haters it proves my point.

and comments like this prove mine. but you don't get it and probably never will.

Yeah it get , But i still think your current profile picture is better than your Actual Face. I have a sense of humor.

Oh that's just mean. I'm gonna go cry to mommy. And you wonder why men run from you.

Yeah it get? Sorry, apparently something got lost in translation.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Sadly money doesn't buy personality. The Trump clan, the Hilton clan and now this chick.

and comments like this prove mine. but you don't get it and probably never will.

Yeah it get , But i still think your current profile picture is better than your Actual Face. I have a sense of humor.

Oh that's just mean. I'm gonna go cry to mommy. And you wonder why men run from you.

Well duh! Its because she's Succecssful!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    <====doesn't even have a ring tone, just barely got a cell phone couple years ago after being "off the grid" SAHM. what's an app?

this reminds me of a song? is it the milkshake song? that's right, it's better than yours. I could teach you how to get a successful man who won't be intimidated by you OP, but I'd have to charge.

LMAO!!! I know SOMEONE'S ringtone

Oh not you, I'm talking about OP! :) I just got a cellphone too, so we are on the same page!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Bahahahaha, Well i didnt mean your Boss, i meant your Girl, or Possible girl.

Men get all indifferent once they find out a few things about me which include Income, Talents, Goals i have Checked off as complete.

I hate when this happens,

You're not meeting the right men. I find that a huge turn on.

Oh yeah.... AND she can buy dinner! ;)
  • RainHoward
    Options

Yep, that must be it. It's the Jag and the funds.
    Hmm, apparently I'm ugly but I can still get a date. What's that say about her?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Wait there's a Jag and funds involved? Rethinks her strategy...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Wait there's a Jag and funds involved? *Rethinks her strategy*
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Now now... I can't get a date either.. don't be mean. ;)

And you're not ugly. That was kinda mean. But don't get intimidated!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha, Well i didnt mean your Boss, i meant your Girl, or Possible girl.

Men get all indifferent once they find out a few things about me which include Income, Talents, Goals i have Checked off as complete.

I hate when this happens,

Is it just men though? In my experience a lot of women get insecure (and sometimes *****y) when dealing with someone who has more ambition than they do. I think it's a human thing, and people who are unsatisfied with themselves but lack the motivation to do anything about it, are intimidated by and jealous of those that want to better themselves. I don't think men are any different, but due to social stereotypes, people expect that kind of thing (i.e. *****iness, the cold shoulder) from other women due to jealousy, etc,. The main difference with men, I think, is that some men are raised with the bull---- idea that they are supposed to be all round better than women (i.e. stronger, more capable, earn more, etc) so they may have additional subconscious pressure and feelings of inadequacy when faced by a woman who's more ambitions, successful, stronger, etc.
  • RainHoward
    Options

Do you live in a gay community?
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Do you live in a gay community?

No... I'm just very intimidating! ;)
  • RainHoward
    Options
    nuh uh. you don't drive a Jag.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

I Drove A Jag Once. i Was A Valet Once.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Very true. LOL

in all honesty, I'm shy in real life, so I don't make a lot of eye contact with people I don't know... it ends up making me appear aloof. The only time I meet new people is at boxing... and I'm usually punching them.

I will admit... at boxing... I'm scary as hell!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I wasn't aware that "most" men were intimidated by "successful" women....:huh:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Very true. LOL

in all honesty, I'm shy in real life, so I don't make a lot of eye contact with people I don't know... it ends up making me appear aloof. The only time I meet new people is at boxing... and I'm usually punching them.

You are NOT a woman I'd mess with!
  • RainHoward
    Options

Very true. LOL

eh, I'd take you both on, at the same time, just for fun. I don't mind getting my *kitten* kicked.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Very true. LOL

Haha! I've heard that once or twice!