Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women ?

Options

Replies

• crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Why do women get the delusion that men are intimidated by women, let alone successful women?
    exactly. it's usually a crap attitude, not the level of success that turns men off.

Taken Respectfully, Crap Attitude has never been my Problem, Ga Peach here We are SWEET!
  • Lugemachine
    Options
    Meh... nothing intimidates a well-hung man. ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women

There's a joke in there somewhere ^ can somebody help me out? So far I am unSuccecssful at figuring it out.
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    OP I am curious. How do you know it is that they are intimidated by you? Or your successes, etc? Do they come right out and tell you that? Do they just stop calling after this discussion all of the sudden? I'm not quite following.

I love your troublemakerness

You're just intimidated by me.

only because you have a big rack
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha,
    Ok so they Never say your Awesome Rack ( Which i also have) is so intimidating , but comments like....
    You could probably afford that house, but that doesn`t mean i can ???
    or
    I guess if i worked with you i would have a year end salary to match.
    or
    I guess you have room to plan a trip to Italy but i don`t.... Just to name a Few.
    They relationships get AWKWARD after a few of those type Statements.

But i guess you have to be there to get it.

Also yeah, they will quit calling sometimes after a talk about anything involving financial info.

Huh. Maybe that's the problem. I don't tend to discuss finances a bunch early on. Thats just me though. Those types of things come later. After you develope a bond and trust and mutual can't get enough of eachother. :)
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women

There's a joke in there somewhere ^ can somebody help me out? So far I am unSuccecssful at figuring it out.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Inquiring minds want to know... are you ever intimidated?
    :laugh:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    after reading all her replies I think I understand exactly why the men run.
  • crawford4398
    Options

Pretty Sure you don`t get it!
  • RainHoward
    Options

Pretty Sure you don`t get it!

Oh, I'm pretty sure I do.
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I bet most men will hate on you for this comment.

I think they are intimidated exactly same amount as other women are intimidated by successful women or men. Women are still envious of other women it isn't just men. Thats why people try lose weight, get implants, nose jobs, screw people over at work bla bla bla.

How do you define success anyway these days. Surely it means different things to everyone.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Pretty sure we do.
  • Lugemachine
    Options

Hasn't happened yet...
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    He needs to prove his worth to me or otherwise he is just a roomate. Sorry guys, you've gotta bring the A game every day to compete. As a professional, highly compensated, genius (Bazinga!), blonde bombshell... you bring anything less then you just aren't trying. I think the intimidation comes into play because most men don't want to have to "bring it" every day. They either know they can't or just think it is too much work. You want to capture the Queen you better be the Prince.

No one EVER brings their a game every day... if that is your expectation, then I'm sorry for both of you.
    I want someone who loves me dressed up and in heels, and someone who loves a ponytail, tank and yoga pants.

Oh. And I would hope there's nothing going on between the Queen and the Prince... eewww. ;)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you probably flaunt your success which is a turn-off.
  • crawford4398
    Options
    Bahahaha,
    Ok so they Never say your Awesome Rack ( Which i also have) is so intimidating , but comments like....
    You could probably afford that house, but that doesn`t mean i can ???
    or
    I guess if i worked with you i would have a year end salary to match.
    or
    I guess you have room to plan a trip to Italy but i don`t.... Just to name a Few.
    They relationships get AWKWARD after a few of those type Statements.

But i guess you have to be there to get it.

Also yeah, they will quit calling sometimes after a talk about anything involving financial info.

Huh. Maybe that's the problem. I don't tend to discuss finances a bunch early on. Thats just me though. Those types of things come later. After you develope a bond and trust and mutual can't get enough of eachother. :)

Yeah thats Cute....

Somethings are just real hard to not notice money when you see it.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Hasn't happened yet...

^^^ I like this guy! Watchout tho... the op drives a jag! Me on the other hand... a low end Ford Escape ;)
  • sizzle74
    Options
    He needs to prove his worth to me or otherwise he is just a roomate. Sorry guys, you've gotta bring the A game every day to compete. As a professional, highly compensated, genius (Bazinga!), blonde bombshell... you bring anything less then you just aren't trying. I think the intimidation comes into play because most men don't want to have to "bring it" every day. They either know they can't or just think it is too much work. You want to capture the Queen you better be the Prince.

No one EVER brings their a game every day... if that is your expectation, then I'm sorry for both of you.
    I want someone who loves me dressed up and in heels, and soneobe who loves a ponytail, tank and yoga pants.

Oh. And I would hope there's nothing going on between the Queen and the Prince... eewww. ;)

Best.post.EVER! :laugh:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I'm guessing you probably flaunt your success which is a turn-off.

No way! :noway:
  • RainHoward
    Options
    Sadly money doesn't buy personality. The Trump clan, the Hilton clan and now this chick.
    I have money, why don't you like me!?!?!?!