Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women ?

Options

Replies

• michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    No idea. I am not overly successful. But I have a huge rack. *shrug*

Thanks for the laugh!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    In my experience most men aren't. It's just the petty men (and women!) who are intimidated by the success of others

and this^
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Why do Strong, Successful, Talented, Women intimidate Most Men.

Because those men have small penises.

Bahahaha, how ever you see it. But don`t get catch Generalizing !!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    because a man needs to be needed by his woman, he needs to feel like he can take care of you, if not financially than he will fix your car, your sink etc, and often times independent women make men feel as if he's not really needed.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I can't speak for any other man, but to me a huge rack represents a nurturing, loving woman.

oh you totally should have seen my earlier profile pic. you missed it dude. lmao.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    because a man needs to be needed by his woman, he needs to feel like he can take care of you, if not financially than he will fix your car, your sink etc, and often times independent women make men feel as if he's not really needed.

^and this too. wow. dichotomy much?
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Successful woman turn me on and if they make more money and need a personal assistant /manslave thats cool too lol

Hahahaha...I'm successful, independent, smart and I do need a manslave/personal trainer/chef! I have a big empty house too...I'm taking applications ;)

You forgot and pretty :)
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    this. and if he cant fix the sink he will try to make up for it in the bedroom
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

works for me
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options

I'm so awesome I intimidate most women too.
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    Some men are intimidated, but not all of them.

It would scare a lot of men for a woman to be aggressive, more successful, smarter, make more money, etc:laugh: . If you like the types of men that are intimidated by that, then show your softer side and allow them to think that they are the hunter (even though you already have it all mapped out how you are going to allow them to hunt you).

If you don't want to play that game, there are men out there who will appreciate that about you.
  • crawford4398
    Options

I'm so awesome I intimidate most women too.

Love this!!!

I Totally get That!
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think this is becoming less and less the case. I was chosen because I was a badazz as he describes me. i guess that was a prerequisite for eventually staying home and doing nothing but MFP all day? wha? :noway:

I need to find a man who appreciates my professional success and realizes that I am a badass! I think it's awesome when a woman can go out into the world, make something of themselves, be successful and then eventually choose to stay at home. That is what I ultimately want to do, but it's hard to find a man who isn't scared of my success.
  • crawford4398
    Options
    I think this is becoming less and less the case. I was chosen because I was a badazz as he describes me. i guess that was a prerequisite for eventually staying home and doing nothing but MFP all day? wha? :noway:

I need to find a man who appreciates my professional success and realizes that I am a badass! I think it's awesome when a woman can go out into the world, make something of themselves, be successful and then eventually choose to stay at home. That is what I ultimately want to do, but it's hard to find a man who isn't scared of my success.

Exactly, What this thread is about !
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I would like to find a woman who intimidated me. That'd be cool. :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but DH did state that to me once... must be some truth to it for SOME guys (probably not all).
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

If that's the case... then I'm screwed... I have a great job, I'm 6'1", I box, I have and use my own power tools ... there goes the need to protect, support, shelter, and home improve...

Oh but wait...
    I have an ex that makes me cry on a regular basis... so maybe I can hook someone with my emotional vulnerability.

OP... I'm so sorry you suffer so...
  • crawford4398
    Options
    Didn`t mean to Chap your tender side for those Ladies Who Haven`t ever dealt with this, But Believe it or NOT some of us Gals have dealt with an issue like this .
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We're not ..