Grocery list Must haves

Options
12346»

Replies

• Birtie87
    Birtie87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i love smoothies with frozen fruit and protein powder. i also make pancakes using 1/2 a banana mashed with one egg and baking powder...cook it like a normal pancake, top with almond butter, and you have a great breakfast.

ooh, thanks for the tip on the pancakes. I need to try those and I need to try almond butter too. I already make smoothies every day but I didn't think of adding in protein powder. Do you just add the protein powder with your fruits and whatever else you put in the smoothie? I generally just do skim milk and frozen fruit in mine.
  • apyayo
    apyayo Posts: 2
    Options
    That's my sorta diet :happy:
  • Suzyqall72
    Suzyqall72 Posts: 105
    Options
    100 calorie English muffins with 8 g of fiber, chobani yogurt, grapes, apples, cantaloupe, cauliflower, mixed greens for salad. My favorite dressing is light raspberry vinaigrette with walnuts from Newman's Own. Add a little low fat feta, and it's delicious! I pick up a couple Lean Cuisines just in case I'm desperate some evening. My faves are Glazed Chicken or Braised beef with sweet potatoes.
  • _nicole_jane
    _nicole_jane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bumping for ideas. Thanks!
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Jif PB Whips, egg whites, natural PB, Noosa yogurt, chicken, tapatio hot sauce, sobe yumberry pomegranite, dark chocolate, frozen wild blueberries.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I try to do all my shopping on Sundays to be ready for the week - what are your must haves?

4# or so of chicken breasts
    chocolate covered cherries
    trail mix
    blueberries
    3 bananas
    orange blossom honey
    kale
    limes
    yogurt
    3# of cottage cheese

Those are like my staples.

Treats would be:
    Cinnamon Rice Chex
    Ribeye Steak
    Ground Beef
    Golen Beets like a mofo
    mint for my juleps
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I must have carrots, cheese sticks, lots of fruits and veggie, high percent dark chocolate (because I like it better :love: ), Greek yogurt, chicken, spinach, butter. cheese, wine, etc.

I guess what i'm saying is I must have the entire grocery store in my kitchen.. lol
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • Brennablu
    Brennablu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheap proteinz.

8533882158_9f92e3f8db_c.jpg

Get that and potatoes, and you've pretty much got nachos. Or just steak and potatoes. Either/or, deliciousness on a budget.
  • Brennablu
    Brennablu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Saving these! What great ideas!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    bump