Yo's 4 months progress photos - 1600-2300 calories daily!

Options

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great work Yo! :happy:
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!!! Very inspiring for me and I plan to look into some of the links you posted for additional information. Currently 5'7 sitting at 175lb 28% bf (approx). My goal is to be around 20% BF and I don't care what the scale says (I'm researching plans to get there).
    Great job to you both and again, stunningly beautiful! Thank you for continuing to share your lives with us!
    Sal
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    She's a beauty! If being gay was like a switch, I'd go lesbian for her. lol. But I think her she looks better with darker hair, but then again I'm biased because I love black hair on me and others. lol.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Great progress! is she competing?
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Awesome... just awesome. Both of you!! That is amazing progress.

Thank you!
    Great work Yo! :happy:

:drinker:
    Absolutely stunning!!! Very inspiring for me and I plan to look into some of the links you posted for additional information. Currently 5'7 sitting at 175lb 28% bf (approx). My goal is to be around 20% BF and I don't care what the scale says (I'm researching plans to get there).
    Great job to you both and again, stunningly beautiful! Thank you for continuing to share your lives with us!
    Sal

Thank you for saying!
    She's a beauty! If being gay was like a switch, I'd go lesbian for her. lol. But I think her she looks better with darker hair, but then again I'm biased because I love black hair on me and others. lol.

:laugh:

She looks great with both :drinker:
    Great progress! is she competing?

Yes, in May Warrington UK, and August Las Vegas :smile:
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Matt! You're like an artist, absolutely beautiful results! I mean this is jaw dropping to me.
    What an accomplishment on both your parts. Especially her for busting butt in the gym and being dedicated to reach the end result! If I need you I might have to message you guys for help.

Outstanding job to both of you!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Did you happen to get a before photo of her without a shirt covering her midsection? She obviously looks incredible but it's hard to gauge her 'then' to her 'now' IMO. To me, she looked fab before and after so..

Also, can you describe what her regime is like? I train everyday and would like to know what I could do that I possibly haven't been doing
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Matt! You're like an artist, absolutely beautiful results! I mean this is jaw dropping to me.
    What an accomplishment on both your parts. Especially her for busting butt in the gym and being dedicated to reach the end result! If I need you I might have to message you guys for help.

Outstanding job to both of you!

Blown away by this - thank you :blushing:
    Did you happen to get a before photo of her without a shirt covering her midsection? She obviously looks incredible but it's hard to gauge her 'then' to her 'now' IMO. To me, she looked fab before and after so..

Also, can you describe what her regime is like? I train everyday and would like to know what I could do that I possibly haven't been doing

There may be some photos but to be honest I can't promise.

If you want to see here training/diet/supplements it is found at www.team-wild.com

It was removed from here due to people casting hate - in shape = fair game for pot shots.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks amazing. I am 5'5 with 3 kids, I wish I had her abs. I know it comes with a lot of hard work and dedication I just sometimes get discouraged cause I feel that I am never gonna have a flat abs let alone a six pack but then again I am not as dedicated as you all are. I don't set foot at the gym cause truely I don't have time, but maybe one day ;) Thanks for the websites you posted on here they are not in my "favorites" soI guess when I don't feel like going for a run I can take a look at the website and get inspired!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Wow, she looks amazing. I am 5'5 with 3 kids, I wish I had her abs. I know it comes with a lot of hard work and dedication I just sometimes get discouraged cause I feel that I am never gonna have a flat abs let alone a six pack but then again I am not as dedicated as you all are. I don't set foot at the gym cause truely I don't have time, but maybe one day ;) Thanks for the websites you posted on here they are not in my "favorites" soI guess when I don't feel like going for a run I can take a look at the website and get inspired!!

Thank you and good luck with your goals :smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Yo looks stunning, you are clearly very proud and very much in love with her....cute story :happy:
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am amazed. Her results are nothing less than outstanding. What an inspiration you guys are. Thanks for sharing.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Yo looks great and has obviously put in a great deal of work. Great job both of you! Also, love the couple that trains together and supports each other!!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    It is funny to think that Yo looked like the average every day girl before we began training her in my bodybuilding style since the last week of October 2012. This is just 4 months training to achieve her body/results. Never before have I met a woman who trains as hard and is as dedicated to the sport as I. Dream come true!

Please ask me any questions or my fiancee Yo Lazarov - www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov

Yo before she started training with me...

yojustbeforegottogether.jpg&action=rotate

Yo's results after 4 and a bit months of training with me...

yo3m.jpg

65619366.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

Well hot damn! Can I come train with you? She looks phenomenal!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I thinks she looks amazing!! One more reason to give me more motivation to have a body like hers!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    She looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! DAY-UM, I would love to look like her!!! She's fit AND beautiful!!! :love:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Yo looks stunning, you are clearly very proud and very much in love with her....cute story :happy:

Most definitely - she's my life :heart:
    Wow. I am amazed. Her results are nothing less than outstanding. What an inspiration you guys are. Thanks for sharing.

And thank you for saying! :smile:
    Yo looks great and has obviously put in a great deal of work. Great job both of you! Also, love the couple that trains together and supports each other!!

Thats what all couples should do - support each other, even if each partners dreams are different.
    Well hot damn! Can I come train with you? She looks phenomenal!

Sorry, only room for one!
    I thinks she looks amazing!! One more reason to give me more motivation to have a body like hers!!

I'm glad she helped :bigsmile:
    She looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! DAY-UM, I would love to look like her!!! She's fit AND beautiful!!! :love:

Thank you so much :happy:
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just have 1 word. Amazeballs!!! :love:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I LOVE following you guys. You make such a great team. Her results are AWESOME and she is an amazing person. I think you two will go very far togather. You really support her and that's what real love is about. Thanks for this update and keep it up. Some day my hubby and I hope to be where you both are. Thanks again for posting. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

There may be some photos but to be honest I can't promise.

If you want to see here training/diet/supplements it is found at www.team-wild.com

It was removed from here due to people casting hate - in shape = fair game for pot shots.

OK, thanks! Sorry to hear about people here being haters but yeah, I'm a mother of two trying to get in the best shape of my life and would love to learn how to get somewhat close to Yo's before at minimum. I ask cause some folks are already have lower BF% when they decide to start bodybuilding.. I'm at 25% with some slight saggy skin :)

Will check out your link, thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!