Way to go!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, congrats!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I am jealous of your abs!!! Hope to get there someday. Way to go. :smile:
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic! :)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Awesome - only 4lbs difference but a hell of a lot of fat gone. :)
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You look aamazzzzingggg <3 So glad to be your friend on here through all this lifting! Congrats on 1 year down!!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look amazing!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I really think that I need to find out more about that lifting program. I can really see changes in my body with just simple toning excercises but I am a long way away from my goal and I want to be fit and toned! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I wholeheartedly support this post.

BUMP
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very impressive and HUGE change from lifting. Well done. :-)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WOW... is there anything else to say really???? Just WOW! You are awesome my friend!
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    So proud of you, and glad to have you as a friend on here! Your results are amazing. Look at those abs!!!!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really love hearing that this is encouraging other people to check out NROL4W! It is definitely a life-changer :happy:
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am on Stage 2 of NROL4W, I hope my results are half as good as yours!!!!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! So glad you're part of my friends list- your progess is inspiring!!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Wow, fantastic inspiration! You look healthy, strong and beautiful!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    Options
    That is fantastic! I really think that I need to find out more about that lifting program. I can really see changes in my body with just simple toning excercises but I am a long way away from my goal and I want to be fit and toned! Thanks for the inspiration!

The book makes a good read whether or not you choose to follow through with the program!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    Options
    YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :love:

What I think is just so freaking incredible about your before and afters is the difference in your spine! It just further shows the benefits of heavy lifting! Your body is so much stronger it can better hold you up right. And that's true for everyone - just more apparent with someone with a curved spine! I have twisted hips and have always suffered because of it - until LIFTING entered my life. Your pics are truly worth a thousand words girl!

SO PROUD OF YOU!

You are so right! I still have "bad" days but I'm pain-free more like 80% of the time now, whereas at my highest weight I was IN PAIN 80-90% of my time! Not to mention the improvement in my posture, which I didn't even notice until you pointed out :-)
  • NerdyJenn
    NerdyJenn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I, too, have had excellent results on my back pain following NROL4W. I'm doing a modified program as per my physiotherapist's suggestions, but 8 weeks in and I'm so impressed with what it is doing.

You look smokin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!