1 year on MFP+NROL4W+40lb Lost (Pics)

Options

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Jeesh Girl, nice work!!!! Looking great!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    OMGeezy!! You look freakn amazing...Congrats....
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I, too, have had excellent results on my back pain following NROL4W. I'm doing a modified program as per my physiotherapist's suggestions, but 8 weeks in and I'm so impressed with what it is doing.

You look smokin!

I saw the biggest changes during the first 8 weeks, pretty amazing how fast these things work!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Flipping gorgeous!! Well done x
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I loved that program. Congrats on your transformation! You look amazing!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Incredible transformation!!! I love the results from lifting... Just even more confirmation and encouragement to keep lifting! Thanks for sharing.
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! you looked amazing in both. :)
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed! You look absolutely fab!! forget fab, you look FIT!!!!! What a great accomplishment. I wish you continous success!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an incredible transformation! U look amazing
  • BaileyTravis
    Options
    Incrediable. You are such an inspriation. I am currently following a simialr program and I find it challengeing to keep in mind I can lose weight while eating more! It is alway encouraging to see that you only lost 3lbs but are so much smaller because you gained muscle and lost fat. This is definately the enouragment I needed today. Thank you!
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great post! Definitely motivational. I am going to start the NROL4W in May but I'm pre-training for it right now... practicing some of the lifts for Stage 1 so I'll be ready to jump right in.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Congratulations! I am going to start looking for gym equipment to buy so that I can do it at home. It is the best way for me anyway. Cheers to you!!:drinker:
  • vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Do it! The only reason anyone will be staring is if they are impressed! And if you are nervous, you can always go super early in the morning, when there is less competition for equipment and less people to see :wink:

I was pretty embarrassed to put my Before side picture up, but it really does show the differences the best!

Did you just bring the book with you? I think I might get a couple training sessions just to make sure my form is right to start off with and find my way around. I just have to face my fears I think! I challenged myself this month and went to a group fitness class which TERRIFIES ME. I know I can do it - I just have to start!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You rock. Plain and simple.
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    looking great! congrats!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow you look incredible! so toned and fit. love that you transformed yourself through a healthy routine. congrats:drinker:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look great! Bet you feel great too :-)
  • pattypureheart
    pattypureheart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GREAT muscle def. noted in your arms, abs and thighs.... lookin' good!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Huge difference!! Pretty awesome to lose weight and NOT starve yourself, isn't it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!