Any summer vacation plans?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I take a girls trip every year. Jamaica this year!

We just got back last week. Loved it.

We usually do a winter trip (usually down south) and a summer/fall trip. Summer/fall trip is usually somewhere drivable or with air miles. We've done Boston, Montreal, etc. Last fall was our honeymoon though so we did a 12 day Mediterranean cruise and spent a few days in Spain. This summer we are going to Mt Tremblant. A bunch of people from my triathlon club signed up for the Ironman there during a party. A few more are going to watch (we will be spectators) then we are going to bomb around Quebec and maybe Ottawa.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Driving to Connecticut in August to visit my in-laws. Plan on stopping somewhere along the way to visit a "new" state. Gotta get all 50 covered. :flowerforyou:

That's what we are doing. There is so much to see here in America... Yeah I like Australia, England... Ireland... Philippines and Japan but I have yet to go to every state in the US. Lots of mid-states to hit and eastern sea-board.

Internet makes it so much fun to plan a visit to each and every state. We went to Iowa (I'm from ND/lived in SD so lots of Iowa jokes) and had the best time. Lots of fun hidden places. I also found an "out of the way" watering hole in Virginia that had a big boulder that a waterfall had created a water slide. FREE fun -- enjoy the US. Find the nooks and crannies!! L O V E I T!!!

We're planning a trip to Orange City, Iowa in May to see the tulip festival. My husband is Dutch :smile:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Going to Thailand and India...in 5 days!!! :heart: :heart:

impresionante
  • Kable_Killer
    Options
    Heading to cancun in a couple weeks and loads of camping in the summer!! Hopefully in the late summer early fall go to Disneyland or something with the wife and kids!