Anyone try the MyFitnessPal diet?

Replies

• amandaneverfails
    amandaneverfails Posts: 18 Member
    doctorwhat_zps26a93a66.gif

The Whovians always take over the post...

Wait that's tumblr.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    I tried this for two whole days and I lost nothing, maybe I gained muscle?

Well, you know a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat, so that sounds about right.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    ...and besides, I don't want to get bulky.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! I only lost 91lbs in 12 months and I got to eat all the foods I love...I think I should have done some shakes or something to get real results!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    ...and besides, I don't want to get bulky.

Don't worry, you won't get bulky unless you eat over 1200 calories and do lots of cardio.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    I tried this for two whole days and I lost nothing, maybe I gained muscle?

two days and NOTHING??? this is a job for Dr Oz!
  • kristy5711
    kristy5711 Posts: 21 Member
    I am attempting to follow my diet.....-_-
  • amandaneverfails
    amandaneverfails Posts: 18 Member
    ...plus, there's no celebrity sponsors. I totally don't believe it works unless Kim Kardashian says so.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    You know, the one where you make sure you're following your macros and eating within your calorie range?

Absurd, I know. ;)

Sounds like a fad to me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

yes, tried them on my double cheeseburger pizza
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    U4IMy5u.gif
  • kristy5711
    kristy5711 Posts: 21 Member
    You know, the one where you make sure you're following your macros and eating within your calorie range?

Absurd, I know. ;)

but insulin!

Is that like insulin for your butt?

No but I hear coffee grounds in the anoose is good for dat weight loss.

O.O o_O
    Coffee grounds in the butt? That is ONE thing I NEVER plan on doing! eek!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    If it is anything like HCG diet i'm down!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    ...plus, there's no celebrity sponsors. I totally don't believe it works unless Kim Kardashian says so.
    no way....we need someone A LOT more legit....like Paris Hilton....then it's winner winner chicken dinner \m/
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

I did, but it didn't work. Apparently covering them in chocolate is not part of the plan. :sad:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Will it let me track my detoxes!? If not, then it's wrong!
  • i heard you get all bulky doing that ? is that true?
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    "But I can't eat all the 1,200 calories that it told me to."
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    I'm following the diet from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't eat anything, and when I feel faint, I eat a small cube of cheese. I've only passed out and smacked my forehead on the corner of a table three times. Hey, should I count the freezing injection for the stitches in my forehead as calorie intake? Cuz it technically went into my body. How much would that be, anyway? I better skip my cheese cube this afternoon just in case so I don't wreck my progress.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member

Well, the chasing gets you down to zero calories but the amount of chewing and crunching you have to do then burns more calories, so you end up with negative calories. Win-win all round!