Looking for some Christian weight loss buddies!

Options
12346»

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    <Raising my hand> Ooooo! Me! Me! Me! Add me :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    LOL. Zombie of zombies to be resurrected.
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    This season on the walking dead....lol
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Are you really sitting there telling me science is derived from the bible and thus everything in the bible is to be taken as facts? Do you understand how ignorant you look right now?

I am not 'pretending' not to believe. I don't. I'm not going to quiver in fear of being judged by some mythical being. If you choose to think the fate of your entire life and existence rests on that then right on live your life that way.

I choose not to follow a bigoted book with teachings of...

1. How gay people are lesser beings.
    2. How women are lesser beings, and are to be subservient to men. (This includes men being given the A-OKAY! to beat his wife).
    3. Incest.
    4. Rape.
    5. Sexual Slavery.

I could go on all day. But, Christians like you love to pick and choose their bible verses. Would you like to be beaten every day and passed around from man to man as property? No? Might want to look a bit more into the book you are praising.

Thats not even getting into zombie jesus and the whackjob of a tall tale that is.

Be informed. Dont be a sheep.
    Ironic bigoted post is ironic. - Edited since I can't quote. You use the logical fallacy of name-calling in your post, typically used by bigots. Thus the irony. Seemed simple to me.
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    Awesome, you just pulled a 'I know what you are but what am I' post! Well though out and thought provoking bravo!
  • cleanslateplate
    cleanslateplate Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Iron does sharpen iron!
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am not a Christian, but I workout and stuff under my own free will as a human being...I don't kill or rape...so, am I good enough? :(
    Apparently not.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic. This discussion is welcome to continue on as a group.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums
Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.