Locked Topic...

Options

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    You're on day 27 of 40 days. I'd like to know how you're doing 3 months AFTER the 40 days and you've started eating like a normal person again to see if the weight has stayed off.
    I'm guessing that in the end it won't work for her any better than the Phentermine did. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/286477-hello-myfitnesspal

OP, if you want to lose weight healthily and keep it off, I strongly advise ditching the wonder drugs. Eat less, but not too much less. Move more, doing something you like and will keep doing because you enjoy it long after you've reached your goal weight. And above all, be patient.

Best of luck.
    Wow! I read her "hello" post that you provided above. It was created on 7/11/2011 and her weight loss ticker showed 21 lbs. lost, the exact same as it shows today nearly 2 years later. So much for her wonder drugs working long-term. Very telling.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to read the original post about your success, so I can't comment on that. However, I feel it is a little hypocritical of the mods to lock subjects like that, but there will be multiple posts everyday with subjects like, Rate the person above you...Bang, kiss, hug, or wave in regards to the person above you.

because HCG is actually harmFUL, and the rating threads are harmLESS.
    you able to pick up what i'm puttin down, or do you need it simplified even further?

you're fighting a losing battle on this one, but by all means, continue. it's fun to watch.
    Ok. I'm not sure why you feel the need to use that "tone" with me. I was simply saying that it's a little hypocritical to enforce one rule to the letter, but not all of them. Who are you to say those threads are harmless? Maybe some people do get offended by them. If it's going to be like that, then we should never see another cleavage shot, or underwear shot on here again, right? They should spend night and day, scouring the profiles looking for images like that.

i apologize for the tone. it just seemed like you were trying so hard to equate HCG to rate the person above you threads, which is just apples and oranges. the 'harm' of the ratings threads can be avoided by not posting in them, but for vulnerable people looking for a quick fix, HCG may seem like the answer. also, i think the ruling on "dangerous diet" threads are a lot more cut and dry, whereas the pics or sarcasm rulings tend to be a bit more subjective. i disagree with MANY of the rulings on threads where people feel "bullied" or pics are removed. one person disagreeing could be conveyed as "bullying" to someone and strikes and bans are handed out. however, "dangerous diet" rulings are ones i fully support the mods on. there's no gray area on that that i can see.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    So - women who have had children - how many of you lost weight while pregnant and filled up with HCG? I'm on my third pregnancy, and it isn't quite working that way....
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    If you aren't suffering from malnutrition-- I say to each his own. Good job on the loss.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to read the original post about your success, so I can't comment on that. However, I feel it is a little hypocritical of the mods to lock subjects like that, but there will be multiple posts everyday with subjects like, Rate the person above you...Bang, kiss, hug, or wave in regards to the person above you.

you able to pick up what i'm puttin down, or do you need it simplified even further?

you're fighting a losing battle on this one, but by all means, continue. it's fun to watch.
    Ok. I'm not sure why you feel the need to use that "tone" with me. I was simply saying that it's a little hypocritical to enforce one rule to the letter, but not all of them. Who are you to say those threads are harmless? Maybe some people do get offended by them. If it's going to be like that, then we should never see another cleavage shot, or underwear shot on here again, right? They should spend night and day, scouring the profiles looking for images like that.

Because this rule is more important than some woman in her bikini being proud of her progress!
    I disagree. A rule is a rule. The OP violated a rule and got her thread locked. I get that part. But, there needs to be consistancy.

How many people are on this site? How do you expect the mods to see all these pictures YOU don't like, they do enforce the rule when they see it, I've seen some women on my friends list get the pictures taken down...
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I disagree. A rule is a rule. The OP violated a rule and got her thread locked. I get that part. But, there needs to be consistancy.
    If you disagree strongly enough, you could open your own site. :flowerforyou:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Actually my friend that recommended this to me has kept the weight off for 3 years now. Do some research. There are many many success stories of people able to keep it off. You learn the healthy things to eat on this diet. Once off, you can increase your intake, but keep to the same healthy foods. It isn't a hard concept to grasp.

And I have never been called a troll, ever. That made me laugh. Good one. I however, agree it is a free site. It is a free site with a message board full of people weight loss stories. I was angry I was not able to share mine. That is all.

You know what isn't a hard concept? Eating less, and moving more. Not drinking what is essentially pregnant lady pee. Your success story is against the rules of this site...HCG is DUMB and ILLEGAL in the US.

But good job to you OP. I will eat 1800-2000 calories and still lose weight the HEALTHY way...

Tyler J76, you had me at pregnant lady pee.
  • chandlera07
    chandlera07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Righteous Indignation? Really? If you do not have encouraging words for people, you should not be posting. We all are here with the same goals. It is people like you that should be blocked. And yes he was a "doctor" and a very good one at that.

Wait, why did you put doctor in quotes?

hBCC93E7B

Because the post I quoted put doctor in quotes when they said it. But I did not quote that part.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options

i apologize for the tone. it just seemed like you were trying so hard to equate HCG to rate the person above you threads, which is just apples and oranges. the 'harm' of the ratings threads can be avoided by not posting in them, but for vulnerable people looking for a quick fix, HCG may seem like the answer. also, i think the ruling on "dangerous diet" threads are a lot more cut and dry, whereas the pics or sarcasm rulings tend to be a bit more subjective. i disagree with MANY of the rulings on threads where people feel "bullied" or pics are removed. one person disagreeing could be conveyed as "bullying" to someone and strikes and bans are handed out. however, "dangerous diet" rulings are ones i fully support the mods on. there's no gray area on that that i can see.
    I get that. And I actually encourage cleavage and underwear shots.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    You're on day 27 of 40 days. I'd like to know how you're doing 3 months AFTER the 40 days and you've started eating like a normal person again to see if the weight has stayed off.
    I'm guessing that in the end it won't work for her any better than the Phentermine did. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/286477-hello-myfitnesspal

:cry:
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

OP, if you want to lose weight healthily and keep it off, I strongly advise ditching the wonder drugs. Eat less, but not too much less. Move more, doing something you like and will keep doing because you enjoy it long after you've reached your goal weight. And above all, be patient.

Best of luck.
    Wow! I read her "hello" post that you provided above. It was created on 7/11/2011 and her weight loss ticker showed 21 lbs. lost, the exact same as it shows today nearly 2 years later. So much for her wonder drugs working long-term. Very telling.
    D'oh!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

I get that. And I actually incourage cleavage and underwear shots.

orly? :huh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Best of luck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please tell me you were kidding!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    orly? :huh:
    huh?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    and OP deactivated...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I get that. And I actually encourage cleavage and underwear shots.

Why didn't you say so......Check your inbox......

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    and OP deactivated...

I was expecting that. I actually checked a page or two ago and she was still here then
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    DudeJumpInAndFindOutHowDeepThatPuddleIs-62014.jpg
  • MrsC160
    MrsC160 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*

Is this seat next you taken? *points to chair and shakes box of sour patch kids*
This discussion has been closed.