30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options
erojoy
erojoy Posts: 554 Member
I cannot believe I'm doing this, but I need accountability. I started 30d yesterday and am about to do my second workout. Here are my before stats and photos. Please help motivate me to be an after! I find all of you so inspiring and I can't wait to have one of my own victories.

207.4lbs 3-14-2013

Waist - 40in(right under belly button)
Bust - 38in
Hips - 46.25in (widest part)
Thighs - 28 (right)
Biceps - 13 in

8557712392_8ce8912731_m.jpg

Replies

• AJR2000
    AJR2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Can't wait to see after pics!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YOu can do this...you will be so happy with the results! i just finished level 1...but have done her workouts prior and can't believe how fast you start seeing results. Keep in mind that this workout will make you more lean than make you drop the pounds. I try to do a couple of days of cardio on top of this...cardio in am..30DS in afternoon or a night on those days. Make sure you can do all the exercises with good form with your weights and still be difficult. If it's too easy increase your weight....if it's to hard to complete one 30second stretch then decrease your weight. The side lunges killed me at first! Good luck! :)
  • erojoy
    Options
    The side lunge arm raise omg they are so tiring. I plan on doing a couple spin classes this month too, and just got back from the grocery where I filled up on veggies, salad mixins, and veggie snacks. I really want to see a change.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for the kind words :-)!!!!!!
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    Good job, you can do this! I'm on day 6 of level 1 and can feel my endurance increasing little by little. The side lunges with shoulder raise are killer for me too gah! Can't wait to see the results at the end!
  • samoa2175
    Options
    Stick to it :) It works! I have lost 9 lbs in 12 week, working out 3 times a week. I do not have to lose lots of weight .So, 9 lbs are pretty ok for me. You go girl! Also try Extreme Shed and Shred.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I started doing 30DS about 3 weeks ago. I think I'll be on day 17 or 18 today. I have lost quite a few inches, but I am doing a few other things along with it to up my exercise to 60-90 minutes 5 days a week.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Completed day 10 level one yesterday and will start level 2 today. I've done it once in the past only doing level one and I lost a lot of inches but only 5 lbs. Hoping that this time with diet and including the other two levels plus doing some form of exercise on my rest days I will have even better results. Good luck, can't wait to see your results!
  • erojoy
    Options
    Day 4 and eating primo healthy. I feel great but it's still so tiring and my calves.....oh wow. Lol I need to start getting to the gym to do a few other things. Am going to a healthy and fitness expo in the morning with a friend hopefully I'll pick up some new tips. My goal is to make it through 30 days straight and if I do it reward myself with Jillian's 90 day body revolution. Any of u guys try that?
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post pictures, as I just finished today. I lost 5 pounds, but the biggest difference was in inches! I went down 7 inches in my waist, 4 inches off each thigh, my back fat is almost gone (yay!), and I've gone down 2 pants sizes. I did the workouts 5 days a week. 10 days at each level. I eat 1700 calories a day, so I'm not hungry. You will be amazed at the results if you stick with it! And by the way, I only used 3 pound weights.
  • sweet_ally84
    Options
    You can do it! It does get very repetitive after a while, but its so worth it. Here are my stats:

Day 1 ----> Day 30

Weight: 208lbs ----> 199lbs
    Chest: 43"
    > 41"
    Waist (belly button): 45"
    > 43"
    Hips: 47"
    > 46"

I toot 2 "off" days each week where I did a spin class at the gym instead of the video. I just started ripped in 30 and I can't wait to finish to see the reults from that as well!

Keep on going :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You can so do this...Just remember focus on taking it one day at a time....and also make sure you are being selective with your foods, portioning, time of eating....Helps a great bit to make that workout count...You got it..
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of the 30 day shred, and I can't believe that I'm already seeing results. My "love handles" do not hang over as far as they did last weekend!!! It is so worth it!! I cannot wait till I finish day 30 to see my complete results.
  • amour_shine
    Options
    I am on level two day three, which I just finished. I am experiencing bad right knee pain and am modifying the jumping jacks and anything with a lot of pressure on that knee. However, I have still managed 3.6 lbs this week and almost 9 lbs since I started mfp and 30DS 1 month ago. I track EVERYTHING and am researching the heck out of wheat products too...A must watch is "hungry for change" documentary (netflix/internet). It is helping me so much! Keep it up, even with my bad knee I am happy with the results. Stay focused and PLAN ahead-Plan your meals and plan your time to workout. And most of all, be proud of yourself-you are on a healthy journey and you owe it to your body to be good to it:) Keep up the good work!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump to folllow progress
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 16 and soooo feeling it. my goal is to also make it the whole 30 days. so far lost 4 lbs from this workout. lost my tape measure so don't know those deets. lol keep it up it's hard but so worth it!
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start this next week! Excited to see your results!
  • acq8028
    acq8028 Posts: 9
    Options
    you can do it. good luck. I hear a lot of people on this site talking about the 30 day shred. Maybe I need to try it. Who is it by?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Here'is some motivation.. when I started, I had almost the same stats as you.

Around 187lbs, 38" waist 44" hips, etc,.
    Now I am 168lbs, 30" waist, 36" hips

19593344_9446.jpg

Trust me.. in 29 days from now, you will be happy that you did it. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am on level two day three, which I just finished. I am experiencing bad right knee pain and am modifying the jumping jacks and anything with a lot of pressure on that knee. However, I have still managed 3.6 lbs this week and almost 9 lbs since I started mfp and 30DS 1 month ago. I track EVERYTHING and am researching the heck out of wheat products too...A must watch is "hungry for change" documentary (netflix/internet). It is helping me so much! Keep it up, even with my bad knee I am happy with the results. Stay focused and PLAN ahead-Plan your meals and plan your time to workout. And most of all, be proud of yourself-you are on a healthy journey and you owe it to your body to be good to it:) Keep up the good work!

I have right knee pain as well..Try massage..I did self massage on all the knots around my knee and thigh..and The pain lessened substantially! Use a heat pack to loosen the muscle and take magnesium..just a suggestion..it helps my knee pain..In fact its almost gone now..I could barely walk 3 months ago and now i am doing 30ds..I do high kicks with arms instead of the jacks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!