30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options

Replies

• JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post pictures, as I just finished today. I lost 5 pounds, but the biggest difference was in inches! I went down 7 inches in my waist, 4 inches off each thigh, my back fat is almost gone (yay!), and I've gone down 2 pants sizes. I did the workouts 5 days a week. 10 days at each level. I eat 1700 calories a day, so I'm not hungry. You will be amazed at the results if you stick with it! And by the way, I only used 3 pound weights.

^Amazing, Motivating, Inspirational! WOW!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    There is a group for 30DS...any of you interested in joining in a fresh start with it? Or starting a new group? I'd love the motivation.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I don't want to highjack your thread - so here is my picture so far. Day 1 and then Day 17

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/925700-here-it-is-day-1-vs-day-17-pic
  • nautiigirl
    nautiigirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. Let's just say Monday was not Day 2. Wow- I definitely had all my trouble spots pointed out- thighs, butt, abs and chest muscles. So sore I could barely go up and down the stairs. So today was Day 2, and I did ok :). Love the workout- quick and effective. Can't wait to see some results!
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • luvmy4babies
    luvmy4babies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs doing the shred and 6 week six pack. It swear by the Jillian Michael's videos, she is so motivating and the best part is, they work!!
  • profesorakate
    profesorakate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    The first day I did jumping jacks I remember thinking my *kitten* jiggled so much that it was embarrassing. THINGS ARE FIRM NOW!! lol I just noticed that today and got so excited. I don't think I look different AT ALL, but things don't jiggle as much when I jump. So I'll take it! :-)
  • mno1324
    mno1324 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just completed day 10 of level 1 .. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, level 1 is hard enough as it is. As for weight loss, I've lost about 1.5 kg since I've started, although I think that's mostly because of sticking to a 1200 calorie diet. However I FEEL more toned, especially my legs. I've also lost 2 inches off my waist already, so I'm excited about that.. I think I'm not getting the full effect because I don't use weights (budget problem), which is fine with me as that's the most I can handle. This workout is a killer. Good luck!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Way to not make excuses and just do it!! I am going to be working on my motivation to start it! I own the DVD, but it just sits there collecting dust!! So keep us updated on how you are doing!
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You will be happy that you are doing this workout. The biggest thing you'll notice is the inches coming off. Oh How nice it is. 5 monthes in 23 pounds gone and 12 1/2 inches gone. went from a size 14 jeans to a 8. Still a long ways to go but its coming off. Enjoy the ride!!!!!!
  • chercee
    chercee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do 30DS after the next week or so. I tried it before but ran into some problems (health related) and had to stop until some things got worked out. Before quitting, I remember noticing some good results. Looking forward to getting back into it. I can't wait to be a success story!
  • erojoy
    Options
    I'm planning to do 30DS after the next week or so. I tried it before but ran into some problems (health related) and had to stop until some things got worked out. Before quitting, I remember noticing some good results. Looking forward to getting back into it. I can't wait to be a success story!

And you will be...you know why? Because if i can be an after then you can. I have no reason to quit and so I won't give myself one.

Let us know about your journey too!!
  • ebybee
    ebybee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I am so sore today. I was thinking about just walking today but I must push myself. Good luck with it. Cant wait to see your progress.
  • cindyb6045
    cindyb6045 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread! Hearing all of the positive results motivated me to get the DVD out and try it again. This time I plan to give it some serious effort and stick with it for the 30 days. I started tonight and Day 1 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although it helped that I went out and bought 3 lb weights for the side lunges with shoulder raises. My normal 5 or 8 lb weights are just too much for that particular exercise - at least for now.
  • erojoy
    Options
    UPDATE!!!!

Starting Day 10 today - So it's level 2 time. Here are my results from Level 1. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!!

8582222551_844803850f.jpg
    8582222589_c94d750b56.jpg
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! WOW! I am on day 7 and now I'm scared I won't get as good f results as you've had....But it's motivation to push myself a bit more. GOOD JOB!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. Let's just say Monday was not Day 2. Wow- I definitely had all my trouble spots pointed out- thighs, butt, abs and chest muscles. So sore I could barely go up and down the stairs. So today was Day 2, and I did ok :). Love the workout- quick and effective. Can't wait to see some results!

My trouble spots were my thighs and calves - had/have the stair issue myself.... Day 2 tomorrow (after a 2 day break)...
  • smickey827
    smickey827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I so think you can do it! I am starting tomorrow too. We can be in it together, egging eachother on so our after pics are great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!