30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options

Replies

• I started this last week I got through the first 2 days and then stopped. I got caught up with many other things. Hoping to start again next week. Good luck to you.
  • oofdiblunk
    Options
    I finished day 6 of level 1. I also can see improvements since I began it a few days ago. I am in the mindset where I think if I skip a day, I will have to start from the beginning. I find myself wanting to do it every day so I can get to the next level. As far as endurance, after my workout tonight ( day 6 level 1 ), I found myself hopping on my recumbent bike for 10 additional minutes of cardio. That has never happened before so I am thinking that my endurance is increasing. I enjoy the full body workout but my calves take a beating between jumping jacks and jump rope!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    good luck. u can for it. i do spinning as well. hard class but worth it
  • gonzamm
    gonzamm Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it; you have come so far ... keep it going. It is very inspirational to me to see others meet their goals. I am hoping to be one of them soon.
  • MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    BUMP-I see a lot of people doing this work out also and it is encouraging me to give a try. I look forward to seeing your results.
  • MightyMom77
    Options
    I have this DVD and was going to give it a try but had pushed it off and pushed it off for a few months now. 7 weeks ago I started my diet and do far have lost 14 pounds. Starting to see a change in the way my jeans fit and think a belt may be in my near future. Didnt measure at the beginning so IDK what my measurements were at the beginning. Now seeing that so many people have had success with this DVD it inspires me to get it out and give it a try. Thanks everyone for all the info on this DVD. I look forward to posting my info at the end of it. Will start my thread tomorrow after doing my first day workout using the DVD.
  • njalexis
    njalexis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my 30ds to come in the mail but I will be joining you on this journey=)
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Pottermouse
    Pottermouse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 4 and it is getting very slightly easier. I hope to have some success in another 26 days :)
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can do it. good luck. I hear a lot of people on this site talking about the 30 day shred. Maybe I need to try it. Who is it by?

Jillian Michaels. You can do it on Youtube! You will love it! :-)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You guys have made me push through everyday. In the past I would have skipped St. Patty's Day or Easter or something any excuse, but so far I'm pushing through and doing every day. I'm on day 7, and I already finished my work out. At the end of phase one I will post an update pic. I hope it keeps everyone else going.

I'm so lucky to have this community.

Now if only i could get serious about tracking my diet. It has been very healthy, I've just been lazy about it. :-)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You guys have made me push through everyday. In the past I would have skipped St. Patty's Day or Easter or something any excuse, but so far I'm pushing through and doing every day. I'm on day 7, and I already finished my work out. At the end of phase one I will post an update pic. I hope it keeps everyone else going.

I'm so lucky to have this community.

Now if only i could get serious about tracking my diet. It has been very healthy, I've just been lazy about it. :-)

I am on day three and I'm going to follow your story :) Good luck!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 19!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    this is fun! I hope you stick to it! It sounds like you are enjoying it. I want to start it but I will be going on a training for 2 weeks. I plan to start it as soon as I get back. I look forward to seeing some great before/after pics to motivate me! It looks like a kick-a** program
  • freckletone
    Options
    I'm an avid 30ds-er

I've done it twice, ive even done two in a day for a couple of weeks XD
    I truly love this dvd. You stick with it and push yourself you will see results but you have to make sure you're eating right or won't see the numbers change on the scales

I've been out of 30ds for about a month so I'm gonna get back on it. You'll start seeing big changes pretty quick- I suggest making sure you MEASURE yourself though, you may not see changes on the scales.
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started TODAY

I haven't measured myself though, i may try to find the tape measure
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done....you won't be sorry.......I am on day 5 and I can already see results, I am firming up and my love handles aren't so hard but weak from doing these exercises.....I think they intend to jump ship soon and fine a more relaxing body to lay about on......
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 19!

keep going you're awesome!
  • Latsha12
    Latsha12 Posts: 1
    Options
    what is the 30Day Shred
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are so brave! I am on Day 2, also! That would have been my pics at Christmas time and I'm down to about a 1/2-1" overhang. Can't wait to see what will happen in 30 days! Wish I had my before pics! I was a chicken!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!