What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options

Replies

• junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Politics
    Religion
    Animals rights
    Disicplining children (how to and how not to)

:angry: :smile: :explode: I got the Irish fire in me so I get pretty heated at times LOL

DITTO!!!! Especially the heated Irish girl fire!! :drinker:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hunter's pet growl turn on during raids, raiding with pack on and seeing hunters with strength instead of agility....

It bothers me that I know what this means, since I've never played. Darn hubby.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Politics
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Backyard pet breeders, specifically dogs. I ended a 15ish year friendship last year over this. Things had been going south for a while, so it wasn't the only reason, but it was the clincher. Her and her husband breed Labs. Usually two litters a year. Their dogs are registered, but are pet quality. There is no show stock on their papers, none in recent history. The male looks like he was designed by a committee and has no obedience training. The female is a bit better, but not much. They get $500-700 for each pup, so a nice money maker for them...

In my opinion, if the parents aren't a near perfect example of the breed, don't breed it. If the pups won't do anything to better the breed, don't breed it. Go to a shelter if you want a puppy or a real breeder and get a pet quality. Don't breed for pet quality. And don't get me started on the "designer" crossbreds.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Politics and Religion.......and occasionally stuff in the gaming world. I'm not a hard-core gamer, but some things just piss me off. Also, the way horror movies are made these days. Too much CGI, too much shock-gore and not enough practical effects. It's all about who can gross out the most people, rather than who can SCARE the most people.
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    1) cannabis as medicine
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    On how many married men on here prey on the single ladies! Its pathetic.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    people who claim to be open minded but then say how stupid people are for their beliefs....

this usually occurs to people who complain (rightfully so that gays should be allowed to be married) but then say how close minded people are who dont want these rights passed onto the gays.

if youre going to have an open mind you have to accept that others will have an opinion that you do not share, it doesnt make them close minded cause they disagree with you, it just makes them jerks
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    JERSEY SHORE :explode:

any reality show really where they make women look incredibly trashy. I hate them.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Backyard pet breeders, specifically dogs. I ended a 15ish year friendship last year over this. Things had been going south for a while, so it wasn't the only reason, but it was the clincher. Her and her husband breed Labs. Usually two litters a year. Their dogs are registered, but are pet quality. There is no show stock on their papers, none in recent history. The male looks like he was designed by a committee and has no obedience training. The female is a bit better, but not much. They get $500-700 for each pup, so a nice money maker for them...

In my opinion, if the parents aren't a near perfect example of the breed, don't breed it. If the pups won't do anything to better the breed, don't breed it. Go to a shelter if you want a puppy or a real breeder and get a pet quality. Don't breed for pet quality. And don't get me started on the "designer" crossbreds.

I agree. I would prefer people go to rescues or shelters and adopt, rather than a breeder. Also, I hate that puppy/kitten mills still exist, as well as irresponsible pet owners who let their animals get knocked up all the time. It's not that hard to spay/neuter your animals and some vets do it for free. I was fortunate to have adopted from a rescue that spays/neuters their kittens prior to adoption.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People whose sole job is working the U.S. entitlement or charity programs for free stuff working people PAY for! By this I mean not those in need or having a need, even temporarily. I mean those who could contribute and do nothing.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • SoonToBeHealthNut
    SoonToBeHealthNut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I guess I'd have to say Politics and Religion also.... at least with someone who isnt open minded or isnt informed but has VERY strong opinions full of cliches and wrong "facts"....

omg yes yes yes.... and i know a few a lot of people with strong opinions with no real facts

I just avoid them when the subject comes up or it wont be pretty
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Honestly? The Big Bang Theory. I must be the only person on the planet that hates that show with such a passion.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    Honestly? The Big Bang Theory. I must be the only person on the planet that hates that show with such a passion.

ive never watched it and dont plan on it either
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    JERSEY SHORE :explode:

any reality show really where they make women look incredibly trashy. I hate them.

its not that they make women look incredibly trashy they just pick incredibly trashy women to be on these shows
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

My brother and I agree to disagree on this show... I love it, he hates it... but then he loves family guy and I hate that show.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    People who claim to be religious, start quoting scripture, then in the other breath talk about all the evil people in the world who don't deserve to live because of their sexual orientation, color of their skin, or somehow THEIR type of Christianity is more important, more valid or more relevant than MY type of Christianity.

People who refuse to openly debate hot button topics because "you're just wrong, end of discussion", but are willing to stir the pot. DON'T open the can if you don't want the worms everywhere. AND don't expect me to drop it either because "I'm done with this". NUH HUH, YOU started it.

Welfare abuse

Child abuse

Domestic abuse

Animal abuse
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    1. General politics
    2. Religion
    3. Language war in my province
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    All the big ones that have been mentioned (Religion, discrimination in general, I don't really pay attention to politics so that doesn't bother me that much).

Other than that the only thing that really gets me all up in a tizzy is these 16-25 year old boys around where i live who have Confederate Flags on their trucks. YOU LIVE IN FUKCING CANADA, IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK COOL, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A GIANT RACIST DOUCHE!

Oh, and LOTR. Don't get me started on LOTR.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Don't like Harry Potter ?
    Don't like nascar ?
    Like our president ?
    LOVE Twilight ?

Please don't get me started !