What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding in another "don't get me started" topic!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    HOW ABOUT THOSE DAMN BIRDS JUST FLY THEM THE WHOLE WAY THERE?!?!

I WILL END YOU!!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Health Insurance!!! I can't even get started cause I'll never stop. My husband and I pay more in healthcare per month than our rent is and we still don't get the coverage we need. One of my husbands medications, which is required to keep him out of a coma and surely followed by death, is not covered and there is absolutely no other drug on the market that works in the same way. The drug is $1,500 per month, that would be over and above the $1,300 per month we're already paying. We filed grievances and etc etc etc. We exhausted every possible avenue and finally had to start getting it in Canada which is still $150 per month. I can't imagine what we would be paying if we had children! I could go on and on and on with examples, however I've already ranted too much. Sorry and thanks for letting me vent.

I'm an Aussie, so when I learned about the US healthcare system I was amazed. It's a joke

I'm Canadian and feel the same way lol
  • she_fit
    she_fit Posts: 36
    Options
    Obamacare

Feminists

Gun Control

Raising the Debt Ceiling

.....That outta about do it....
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    "people who can't drive or park" or stereotypes :)
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    Health Insurance!!! I can't even get started cause I'll never stop. My husband and I pay more in healthcare per month than our rent is and we still don't get the coverage we need. One of my husbands medications, which is required to keep him out of a coma and surely followed by death, is not covered and there is absolutely no other drug on the market that works in the same way. The drug is $1,500 per month, that would be over and above the $1,300 per month we're already paying. We filed grievances and etc etc etc. We exhausted every possible avenue and finally had to start getting it in Canada which is still $150 per month. I can't imagine what we would be paying if we had children! I could go on and on and on with examples, however I've already ranted too much. Sorry and thanks for letting me vent.

I'm an Aussie, so when I learned about the US healthcare system I was amazed. It's a joke

ugh! don't get me started. even mexico has a better health care system than we do :-(
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    this thread.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Ahh the fact that working individuals are constantly penalized while the lazy people taking advantage of social programs continue to get more and more free crap all the time. :) Also people the fraud, waste and abuse in social programs.

agreed

YES! I remember when I worked at the bank. Not a hard job, but a job nonetheless, 40 hrs a week on my feet in uncomfortable shoes/clothes. (strict dress code) and having to dole out 3 and 4 times my monthly salary at one time to perfectly healthy and capable yet unemployed woman who get angry if they have to wait more than 3 minutes in line. Excuse me, If I could get that much money for doing nothing, I'd wait for an hour +with a smile. Another got a separate check for each of her kids. She bragged about purposefully having each once deemed mentally challenged just for the extra money. Nauseating
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Religion and "Hallelujah, we have a new pope!"

Don't care.
    Don't want to hear about it.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    religion
    politics
    how to discipline children
    and my bag o' douche sister in law
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anyone who challenges me regarding diet, health, or nutrition.... I think it's obvious that I know what the hell I'm talking about.. Dont get me started!
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    SEXISM/FEMINISM.

you'd think by now people know not to start with me.
    it's not a freaking joke.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Politics and religion. I don't care what you believe; just believe it.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Anything said in or around Looking for Raid.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    well growing up in a predominately white community and school

subjects that irritate me are when people label things by race or color..im sorry the way I talk is not white it is proper

and the way someone dresses can not be white or black..it can be dominate in one community but not exclusive to just it.

i could go on for days
  • webutmirrortheworld
    webutmirrortheworld Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The whole "women who lift will get bulky." Ugh
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    More:
    Those Sarah Mclaughlin animal commercials. No that dog is NOT wondering if he will be hit tonight. NO that cat is NOT wondering when it will eat again. Animals don't reason people.. With that said I am against animal cruelity of any kind and am a pet parent but those stupid dag on commercials make me want to throw something at the TV.

People who want the results yesterday but wont change their lifestyle to get results. They will do atkins, or south beach or the body wrap, or the latest Dr. Oz scam but won't put the fork down and move.

No muscle does NOT weigh more than fat. 5pounds is 5 pounds. It just takes up less space.
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options

My husband would be in a coma and eventually die if it weren't for Canada. There is absolutely no way we could pay $1,500 per month for one medication on top of the $1,300 we pay for healthcare. I love Canada :)