Seeking women with open diaries

Options
Hi! I'm looking to add more friends with open diaries for inspiration mostly. I love seeing how other people are doing this- whether you eat clean, or have ways to incorporate junk into your daily allowance I want to be your friend! I want vegans and omnivores, I want people that eat chocolate and people that drink tea. And if you have a good tip for incorporating pizza into my weight loss plan, please add me! I log in every day as well and I'm happy to support you in return! My diary is open to friends as well.

Replies

• dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Although I'll admit I haven't been constant with logging recently... :/

I eat chocolate and enjoy different foods I think. I'm sure it's not the 'ideal' food diary but it works for me! feel free to add me if you like
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    Mines open! Lately I have been slacking and not adding everything, or not eating that great, but feel free to add me! I'm nosy. I love seeing what others are eating :)
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I will send you a request :)
    I do love my tea and sweets. It's all about moderation :heart:
    I'm on daily! :)
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey you just described me to a t. !sending fr
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My diary is open - but I don't eat too clean!
    If that's okay, drop me a friend request.
  • missdannylee
    Options
    mine is open if you would like to add me :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I log food and exercise daily.
  • nyroeon
    nyroeon Posts: 14
    Options
    I have an open diary and am vegetarian. We should be friends.
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm open!! I love reading other's diaries as well for inspiration and ideas! My food habits are all over the place I love everything! I log my workouts as well. The more friends the better to help me keep chucking in this journey and I for you as well!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I'm a...non-mammalatarian who logs everything, drinks the occasional cup of tea and has pizza regularly (along with the occasional full-blown pizza and/or junk food night).
  • rachelacoop
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open and I'm trying to be really good about logging. Hoping that having a few friends on here will make me more accountable. :-)

Sending a request!
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    mine is open to friends, I accept just about anyone so feel free to add me.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, please add me if you commit to log EVERY day.
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends - feel free to send me a friend request. I try to eat healthy but today was the exception.
  • heiditorres9
    Options
    Hi my diary is open, I treat myself to chocolate now and then, drink tea, I'm vegetarian and like to support my friends on here. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    mine is open.
    my foods are kinda boring.

calorie goal 1450 a day
  • jts10
    jts10 Posts: 37
    Options
    My diary is open and I am a vegan (I like to go with plant-based instead of vegan though). Feel free to add me and see what I eat! I try to log every day, but sometimes I forget (eeps). I am within a few pounds of my goal weight (probably about 5-10) but I've already lost close to 20. MFP was great for helping me to drop those first 20lbs!

I am currently doing Jamie Eason's "Live Fit" plan to lose those last 5-10lbs. I am on week 3, so hopefully I see the results!

Anyway, hope to see your friend request! Good luck! :)
  • alabamamommy
    Options
    I'm open! And I log food and workouts EVERY DAY! Add me! :)
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I warn you, I eat real food.:wink:
  • elizcarman
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me. I have pizza at least once a week.