Seeking women with open diaries

Options

Replies

• mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am the demon low calorie eater!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. Feel free to take a peek. :)
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to add more friends with open diaries for inspiration mostly. I love seeing how other people are doing this- whether you eat clean, or have ways to incorporate junk into your daily allowance I want to be your friend! I want vegans and omnivores, I want people that eat chocolate and people that drink tea. And if you have a good tip for incorporating pizza into my weight loss plan, please add me! I log in every day as well and I'm happy to support you in return! My diary is open to friends as well.

I think my diary is open, and if not, I'll remedy this immediately.
    Oh oh, I incorporate junk! I've been trying to cut back for the sole purpose of avoiding some sort of addiction, BUT I enjoy cookies and baking still. Ooh for pizza!! What I try to do is cut each pre-cut slice in half and then eat it that way. Tricks myself into thinking I'm fuller and also makes me eat slower [although I already eat at an abysmally slow rate].
  • tromanyk
    tromanyk Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine is always open. Sometimes I don't eat as well as I should but I'm working at it! Add me, I can use as much motivation as I can get. :)
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep, this pretty much sums me up. I have really "healthy" days, a few "junky" days, and a lot of the "middle of the road" ones too! My diary is always open and I try to be supportive to all my MFP friends. Feel free to add me!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I drink tea (but don't always log it) and eat chocolate. Otherwise, i try to eat healthy for most of the day.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm seeking women with open relationships.

Does that count?
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Omnivore here, open diary. Check out this coming Sunday's lunch for pizza idea (it's logged already). So yummy and "doable" for most other omnivores' daily goals!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to add!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, I eat what I want as long as it's within my calories! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Right here.

I hate when people have closed diaries haha
    Feel free to add me (:
  • pen13guins
    Options
    My diary is open. Though I am not sure what motivation you will get from it LOL. I actually like to read other diarys to get ideas for breakfast and lunch. You can add me if you like ;)
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :) My only real junk food are Luna bars lol, they are my new "treat" and they aren't really bad for you! I try to eat clean, prepare all our food etc- I never eat out. I don't judge though and like to see what others are having, so feel free to send an invite. I do log every single food, every single day.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm not afraid to eat lol. Lately I've been eating a little too much, about at maintenance but I still have some fat to lose so going to try to work on a deficit again. I try to eat healthy most of the week but I have my share of treats and processed foods, but I'd like to save that for weekends.
  • shellsway2003
    Options
    I will try to see if mine is open...very new to this!
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :)
  • LyndaTay
    LyndaTay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :)
    My diary is open. I am new to MFP. I just started on Monday, March 18. I hope that I am posting correctly as I would love to see what others are eating.
  • Cloverdoll
    Cloverdoll Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My food /exercise logs are open to friends. Feel free to send me a request (repliers also) I'm only 10 days in so I'm still in a 'learning phase'. I'm also married and a mom of 3 extremely picky eaters; one is a fruit eater, the other is all about the protein, and the last kid is all about processed foods. I'm just now hearing about 'clean eating' so I highly doubt what I eat is considered clean. Just trying to eat according to the food pyramid as close as possible.
  • circesfire
    Options
    My diary is open. I try to log everything everyday. I do enjoy chocolate and have a major weakness for ice cream, but its all about moderation and making small improvements over time. I don't have any friends on here yet, so I'm sending you a friend request.

As for pizza my Mom used to make pizza on English muffins - it is delicious, especially if you toast them up first.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all my friends. Feel free