Replies

• Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was kidding.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! I would have wanted to punch you in the face!!!! You know better! I hope your kidding >.<

Why would I joke about love. I really think I love her. She looked at me and talked to me. I need to fix this. ANH is being helpful. Thanks again,

You should follow her home one day so you know her address and send her flowers.

Last time I did that to a girl, I had the cops stop me. I was just sitting outside her house observing so I could know what she liked to do. I was hoping to start a common hobby so we could have something to talk about.

The police?! That's so silly. Maybe the gym would give you her info.

If nothing else, next time she comes in, try to see which car is hers. You could leave a not on the windshield that says "I'm watching you!" or siphon the gas, so she runs out. You could just be happening to drive by and offer her assistance.

Women love to be admired and saved like that.

Oh. I saw her car. I know which one it is. Maybe I can try to leave her a note that's a little less creepy. Something about how I love her great birthing hips.

Siphon the gas. That's awesome. Thanks. I am getting some great ideas. I can be her white knight. This is great.

Glad to help!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How much beer do you drink? You can only get a belly that big from drinking lots of beer.

I don't drink any beer. I'm confused.

I was kidding.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! I hope this is a joke but if it isn't........................ then that even better!!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    lol IF you were being serious, even if she has a nice *kitten* and hips, don't comment on it. Make's you look perverted or in her case maybe she was very self conscious about her hips. Why mention the body at all when you meet someone? It's superficial unless your just trying to bang them.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Big hips and butt= fat (woman's point if view lol)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    you *almost* had me believing this happened. well played.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    lol IF you were being serious, even if she has a nice *kitten* and hips, don't comment on it. Make's you look perverted or in her case maybe she was very self conscious about her hips. Why mention the body at all when you meet someone? It's superficial unless your just trying to bang them.

I wasn't goign to mention the hips. I just asked about her kids. She is the one who asked me why I thought she had kids. I'm not going to lie to her. She shouldn't have asked me that if she was sensitive about her shape.
  • joep1209
    joep1209 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a personal trainer and I can assure you that it started out right when you complimented her on her arms, when comes to assumptions or personal observatiions about why someones figure is the way it is, back off. Once have had a chance to get know that person you will learn soon enough if they are married, or have any children. Like men, woman are sensitive to comments surrounding the body, my suggestion would be to limit your comment to general statements like "I see you here alot, it's clear from what I see your really dedicated to your program" stay away from topics like their chest, thighs, butt, stomach, or hips....at least until you know them better.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    MjAxMy0wZjM1NTczZDUzZWEzYmRi.png

That's AWESOME!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    How much beer do you drink? You can only get a belly that big from drinking lots of beer.

I was kidding.

Why would you kid about somebody's body? That's just rude!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I was kidding.

I reported that one.,
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I was kidding.

I reported that one.,

Sorry that happened to you, BB. People just don't understand how their words can cut.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You weren't creepy enough, women dig creepy guys.

THIS!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I was kidding.

I reported that one.,

Sorry that happened to you, BB. People just don't understand how their words can cut.

You're kind of cute, and supportive. Do you have good birthing hips?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I am a personal trainer and I can assure you that it started out right when you complimented her on her arms, when comes to assumptions or personal observatiions about why someones figure is the way it is, back off. Once have had a chance to get know that person you will learn soon enough if they are married, or have any children. Like men, woman are sensitive to comments surrounding the body, my suggestion would be to limit your comment to general statements like "I see you here alot, it's clear from what I see your really dedicated to your program" stay away from topics like their chest, thighs, butt, stomach, or hips....at least until you know them better.

it it safe to compliment her on her toes? Maybe tell her how the thought of sucking on her big toe is making me salivate?
  • slwells1983
    slwells1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are asking what you did wrong?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Wow - you are asking what you did wrong?

Yeah. I've got some good advice so far. DO you have any more?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I was kidding.

I reported that one.,

You're kind of cute, and supportive. Do you have good birthing hips?

You're in luck! I do!

Let's run away together.
  • NVREST
    NVREST Posts: 94
    Options
    Damn...