Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    13 pages and people are still taking this seriously... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Epic WIN!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Nah, never mind.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    CementGirl, if you were my girlfriend, I would NEVER cheat on you. You are too good for him! Ditch that zero and find yourself a gyro!

With love,
    Burt

I love it when people don't mispronounce gyro!

Wait! You could hear how he pronounced it?? How do you do that?!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Well, twelve year olds shouldn't be dating anyway.

Nobody mentioned 12-year-olds, but I do agree.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    The article says there might be a problem if his hands are in his pockets. What if his hands are down his pants? Is that an indicator, too?

Possibly, but you know what Confucius say!
  • barkin43
    Options
    Shoot him, stab him, slit his throat, then drag him outside to the driveway and run over him first going forward then in reverse. See if he still feels like cheating on you. I think I read some stories about women doing things like that to cheating

This is kind of extreme. I was thinking more like drawing a weiner on his face while he's asleep....

No, no! Cut off his wiener and put it on his face.

Love,
    Lorena
  • barkin43
    Options
    Shoot him, stab him, slit his throat, then drag him outside to the driveway and run over him first going forward then in reverse. See if he still feels like cheating on you. I think I read some stories about women doing things like that to cheating

Are you for hire? My ex would like to meet you :wink:

p.s. please bring knife and car to meeting.

You're gonna furnish the gun, right?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Have you considered this might not be his fault, but yours?

Do you ever refuse to have sexual intercourse?
    Do you put your feelings above his needs?
    Have you been slacking on the cleaning/cooking/laundry?
    Do you always have a smile on your face when he gets home, and warm supper on the table?
    When a woman does not perform all of her duties, the man can't be blamed for straying. Good luck to you, and if you need to learn more about what a female needs to be like, i have a book you can borrow.
  • barkin43
    Options

Do you always have a smile on your face when he gets home, and warm supper on the table?
    When a woman does not perform all of her duties, the man can't be blamed for straying. Good luck to you, and if you need to learn more about what a female needs to be like, i have a book you can borrow.

You forgot about bringing him his slippers and a drink to help him relax. Also, don't burden him with complaints about your problems. He needs comfort and relaxation. This should restore harmony in your relationship. If that doesn't work, refer to my original advice.
  • Regardless of whether or not he's cheating, you must not be happy or you wouldn't even be questioning it. Instead of reading that crazy article, you should take a good look at yourself and figure out what YOU want. I've had friends interrogate their partners over and over while staying in the relationship, which over time is enough to make a person cheat. It drives me nuts. It's fear drivin craziness! Life is too short for all that nonsense! Guess that's why I'm single.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Heavy lift and drop it on his head. As to which head you drop it on I'll leave that up to you. :laugh:
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    you're seriously going to let an article in Cosmo break up your relationship?

She's not letting an article in Cosmo break up her relationship, it's him cheating that is breaking up the relationship. Did you even read the OP? :huh:

Thank you, this is exactly what I was going to say.
    i read enough to know that its stupid, and if the OP is as childish as she seems, then i don't blame her man for finding someone else. HE deserves better.
  • barkin43
    Options

She's not letting an article in Cosmo break up her relationship, it's him cheating that is breaking up the relationship. Did you even read the OP? :huh:

IT'S A JOKE!! DON'T YOU PEOPLE RECOGNIZE A JOKE WHEN YOU READ ONE! Okay I don't know how to put a gif on here so would someone kindly put a Young Frankenstein gif on here.

i read enough to know that its stupid, and if the OP is as childish as she seems, then i don't blame her man for finding someone else. HE deserves better.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ha! Dont go by what a magazine says.. ask him.
  • barkin43
    Options

IT'S A JOKE!! DON'T YOU PEOPLE RECOGNIZE A JOKE WHEN YOU READ ONE! Okay I don't know how to put a gif on here so would someone kindly put a Young Frankenstein gif on here.

Shoot! I didn't scroll down far enough for my reply.(Hangs head, kicks rocks. and shuffles away.)
  • diabloben68
    Options
    You don't KNOW anything yet. I would just calm down and not be so suspicious. If he's cheating there will eventually be more concrete evidence.

Good luck!

wise words
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options

LOL. She's his girlfriend not his servant.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Women were made to be wifes and mothers. Do you need that book?
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Women were made to be wifes and mothers. Do you need that book?
    Isn't that the bible? The same one that says women are property and that non virgins should be stoned to death?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

We don't live together, so some of those don't apply, but I am doing my best! What is this amazing book?
This discussion has been closed.