• acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This is funny.....
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    i read that article. I would suggest...

none of the above. observe him. check on his phone. do not confide in any of your close friends b/c either they may know or they may be cheating with him.

most importantly, pretend like nothing is wrong. act the same as you do now. if you happen to be around his place of employment, check to see if his car's there. borrow a friend's car. a little surveillance never hurt.

Does he have times where he just disappears??? Is he going to work at a freakishly odd hour?

check out the chick he calls, "girlie." You may have mutual friends who already know the answer to your dilemma. His friends will be no help. Yours might. But don't be direct.

But if you do all this and after a couple of months, you haven't caught him, there's probably nothing to worry about.

And then you would feel really silly about messing up his truck :wink:

Wow, you sound like a pro! Great tips, thank you so much. You are one of the few helpful people here.

How did you get to know so many things?

When you feel the need to spy, it's time to say good-bye.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Shoot him, stab him, slit his throat, then drag him outside to the driveway and run over him first going forward then in reverse. See if he still feels like cheating on you. I think I read some stories about women doing things like that to cheating

This is kind of extreme. I was thinking more like drawing a weiner on his face while he's asleep....
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    Shoot him, stab him, slit his throat, then drag him outside to the driveway and run over him first going forward then in reverse. See if he still feels like cheating on you. I think I read some stories about women doing things like that to cheating

Are you for hire? My ex would like to meet you :wink:

p.s. please bring knife and car to meeting.
  • acullen31
    Options
    What in the world is wrong with people? You think he's cheating because he's trimming his armpits now? lmao... If he's telling you all about his day, maybe because he enjoys sharing it with you not because he's hiding anything from you. Why is no one else saying this?
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Has he maxed out your credit cards ? Is he abscent from work ? Does he smell like rotting tuna ?? WTF are you worried about ,???
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't tell if this is the biggest troll ever...

and if not I hope you break up because no man should ever have to deal with being with someone who gets relationship advice from cosmo. Those "professionals" are no different than the "professionals" on tv trying to sell the next diet scam or Dr Oz. Of course they are going to say this... it makes money and sells magazines. SMH
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Can I get his number yo?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    What in the world is wrong with people? You think he's cheating because he's trimming his armpits now? lmao... If he's telling you all about his day, maybe because he enjoys sharing it with you not because he's hiding anything from you. Why is no one else saying this?

Maybe because they read the article and all the experts say it's true.

Maybe you are jealous?
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    You should just end it anyway.
    Cheating or not, you have trust issues with him.

That aside; hope you're okay! x
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    i read that article. I would suggest...

none of the above. observe him. check on his phone. do not confide in any of your close friends b/c either they may know or they may be cheating with him.

most importantly, pretend like nothing is wrong. act the same as you do now. if you happen to be around his place of employment, check to see if his car's there. borrow a friend's car. a little surveillance never hurt.

Does he have times where he just disappears??? Is he going to work at a freakishly odd hour?

check out the chick he calls, "girlie." You may have mutual friends who already know the answer to your dilemma. His friends will be no help. Yours might. But don't be direct.

But if you do all this and after a couple of months, you haven't caught him, there's probably nothing to worry about.

And then you would feel really silly about messing up his truck :wink:

Wow, you sound like a pro! Great tips, thank you so much. You are one of the few helpful people here.

How did you get to know so many things?

When you feel the need to spy, it's time to say good-bye.

Now this I do like. Rhyming wisdom is the best wisdom. See also: sharing is caring; who smelt it, dealt it; etc.
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I recommend TDEE - 20%, you'll lose that extra boyfriend-weight in no time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • acullen31
    Options
    Yes I'm very jealous of you. Good looking out. Did you learn that from a cosmo mag?
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is a troll post, right?

No one actually gets advice from Cosmo, right?

SAY IT AIN'T SO
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    He is undeserving of you. I recommend that you send me nakey pics immediately.

I agree. And I wouldn't mind a copy of those pix! :0
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    3qCdv42.png
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    He is undeserving of you. I recommend that you send me nakey pics immediately.

I agree. And I wouldn't mind a copy of those pix! :0

I would feel awkward sending my pics to a baby.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    it sounds sketch but maybe he just wanted to start cleaning himself better and feels like he wants to share his day with you. before you do anything, maybe find out for sure whether you or and a friend tail him or something to find out if hes seeing someone else.
    if he is, then drop him and if you live together, kick his *kitten* out.
    and pour cooking oil on the windshield. no permanent damage but its a ***** to clean off. :laugh:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

This x 100
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    Yes I'm very jealous of you. Good looking out. Did you learn that from a cosmo mag?

That was a thing I learned in a thread here yesterday. Apparently, anyone who is negative to you is jealous? I am just trying it on for size.
This discussion has been closed.