Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I say, get used to the cheating, they ALL do it. And if you don't like a cheater either stay single or don't snoop. I don't snoop, because I already know what i will find.. . he's cheating, I get upset, we fight, he is mad at me for snooping, it all got flipped back on me for invading his privace, we break up, we make up, I continue to snoop, he continues to be paranoid, bc he knows I am snooping, he gets mad at me all the time because he says I don't trust him. I am mad at him all the time because he is right, I don't trust him. . . we break up AGAIN! I move on . . .((snap-snap)) next?

I snoop, I find he is cheating. . .(oh you have heard it before).

Moral of the story: Don't snoop.

That made me dizzy.

I can't believe I had you on ignore for a while there. You are by far the best poster on MFP. :flowerforyou:

Oh whatever, you are probably just cheating on me. I bet you say that to all the posters.

only you baby

I love hating you.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I say, get used to the cheating, they ALL do it. And if you don't like a cheater either stay single or don't snoop. I don't snoop, because I already know what i will find.. . he's cheating, I get upset, we fight, he is mad at me for snooping, it all got flipped back on me for invading his privace, we break up, we make up, I continue to snoop, he continues to be paranoid, bc he knows I am snooping, he gets mad at me all the time because he says I don't trust him. I am mad at him all the time because he is right, I don't trust him. . . we break up AGAIN! I move on . . .((snap-snap)) next?

That made me dizzy.

Honestly what the hell is wrong with you people.

What the hell is wrong with your cat.
  • Carnal_Desire
    Carnal_Desire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can't believe he texted "hey girlie". We all know what that means...

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

Absolutely love it!! You can't base anything on what an article that had nothing to do with you says. If those signs are there then their must be more that either proves he is cheating or that he is not. If this is real, ask him who Jenny is and say you want to meet her, see how he reacts. If he is cheating or planning on cheating with her, he will come up with some reason why the meeting is impossible.... unless he is one of those guys that gets off on sneaking around behind your back and tonguing the babysitter while you get the money from your purse. hmm yep, your right..you should just go Garth Brooks "When the Thunder Rolls" 3rd verse on his *kitten*, "Cause tonight will be the last time, you'll wonder where he's been.."

Good luck.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

That made me dizzy.

What the hell is wrong with your cat.

And what the hell is wrong with that shirt, I think it has bacon on it.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    OMG my boyfriend is cheating too! Thank you so much for sharing this article. I'm going straight home after work and leaving with our daughter. Scumbag.. thought I wouldn't find out.

You're a life saver Xena!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    CementGirl, if you were my girlfriend, I would NEVER cheat on you. You are too good for him! Ditch that zero and find yourself a gyro!

With love,
    Burt
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I can't read the comments anymore. Was funny at first now it is just annoying reading this.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

That made me dizzy.

So are you saying I SHOULD snoop?
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A magazine article tells you thqt your boyfriend is cheating on you??? Are you kidding me? If he stays out a lot is one thing, if he says he has to work overtime a lot Maybe, but maybe he has to work a lot of overtime. If he is having sex elsewhere i would think he would want sex from you less.

If you want to dump him, dump him. Trust him or dump him, you will do both of you a favor
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    CementGirl, if you were my girlfriend, I would NEVER cheat on you. You are too good for him! Ditch that zero and find yourself a gyro!

With love,
    Burt

I love it when people don't mispronounce gyro!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    I can't read the comments anymore. Was funny at first now it is just annoying reading this.

Well this post certainly added value to livening up the thread.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    2eygnf4.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Magazines really do have all the answers to life don't they? What on earth would we do without them.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

With love,
    Burt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtgHUKq5Tg
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You know in some cases the information from those books is good while other times it sucks.... How do you feel about the situation? (With out the Cosmo advice) Be honest and ask him.... his reaction could tell all...
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i read that article. I would suggest...

none of the above. observe him. check on his phone. do not confide in any of your close friends b/c either they may know or they may be cheating with him.

most importantly, pretend like nothing is wrong. act the same as you do now. if you happen to be around his place of employment, check to see if his car's there. borrow a friend's car. a little surveillance never hurt.

Does he have times where he just disappears??? Is he going to work at a freakishly odd hour?

check out the chick he calls, "girlie." You may have mutual friends who already know the answer to your dilemma. His friends will be no help. Yours might. But don't be direct.

But if you do all this and after a couple of months, you haven't caught him, there's probably nothing to worry about.

And then you would feel really silly about messing up his truck :wink:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

With love,
    Burt

YESSS! This made me laugh in a tough moment, thank you both!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    Bump.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

With love,
    Burt

my god...i've been hearing it wrong??!?!?!?!?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    i read that article. I would suggest...

none of the above. observe him. check on his phone. do not confide in any of your close friends b/c either they may know or they may be cheating with him.

most importantly, pretend like nothing is wrong. act the same as you do now. if you happen to be around his place of employment, check to see if his car's there. borrow a friend's car. a little surveillance never hurt.

Does he have times where he just disappears??? Is he going to work at a freakishly odd hour?

check out the chick he calls, "girlie." You may have mutual friends who already know the answer to your dilemma. His friends will be no help. Yours might. But don't be direct.

But if you do all this and after a couple of months, you haven't caught him, there's probably nothing to worry about.

And then you would feel really silly about messing up his truck :wink:

Wow, you sound like a pro! Great tips, thank you so much. You are one of the few helpful people here.

How did you get to know so many things?
This discussion has been closed.