Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options
Hi everyone.

My man is cheating.

I know because I read this article from Cosmo that helps you spot a cheater/liar: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/is-he-hiding-something

It caught my attention because my boyfriend always tells me so much about his day. Like, never shuts up about it, and I realized it's because he's hiding something and doesn't want me to have a chance to ask him questions.

Does he want to sleep with me more often lately? YES. Does he swallow a lot while he talks? YES. Also, he never used to shave his armpits and now he's keeping things really cleaned up there, and grooming better means he is definitely cheating on me. I even checked his texts and he had sent one to a girl that said, "hey girlie," which is what he calls ME!

So now that I know for sure that he is disrespecting me like that, what should I do? My ideas so far: sprinkle fresh chili powder inside his washed boxers, make ex-lax brownies to give him time to think about his choices, or go Carrie Underwood on his truck. Advice please?

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Ah, ok, so you're single now? Sup girl?
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go the Carrie Underwood route on his truck. Make sure you smash everything up real good. This will now give you some great ammo to write a country song of your own. And if you read it in Cosmo, you know it has to be right :noway:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Beat me to it. Hi there, what cologne does your Daddy or Ex wear?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

:laugh:

My advice, kick his *kitten* out if you're living together. f that.. you shouldn't put up with cheaters if indeed that is what he is
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You don't KNOW anything yet. I would just calm down and not be so suspicious. If he's cheating there will eventually be more concrete evidence.

Good luck!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    how you doin?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm available (for YOU that is!)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

Exactly. You're not gonna get any sound advice until we can see what you've been eating. Otherwise it's all just guesswork.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    You don't KNOW anything yet. I would just calm down and not be so suspicious. If he's cheating there will eventually be more concrete evidence.

Good luck!
    XD
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Go the Carrie Underwood route on his truck. Make sure you smash everything up real good. This will now give you some great ammo to write a country song of your own. And if you read it in Cosmo, you know it has to be right :noway:

I don't write songs, but thanks for the suggestion!

Cosmo is my favorite!!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    lose him, once a cheater, always.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    He is undeserving of you. I recommend that you send me nakey pics immediately.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Check his text mess... oh, wait.

Sounds legit.
  • greendrinkmama
    Options
    If you can't trust your man you are with the wrong one :)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    OMG my boyfriend is cheating too! Thank you so much for sharing this article. I'm going straight home after work and leaving with our daughter. Scumbag.. thought I wouldn't find out.

You're a life saver Xena!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Good luck!

Actualy, I mentioned a lot of concrete evidence. The article quoted a lot of experts, too, so I feel pretty sure about this.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I recommend TDEE - 20%, you'll lose that extra boyfriend-weight in no time.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    You should burn his house down. Unless you live there too. Then just burn his truck down. Yolo.

You probably should have kept better tabs on him. It looks like you spend a lot of time here posting from the the number that say this is post 2000 for you. If you would have been clingier, he wouldn't have had time to cheat.
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.
This discussion has been closed.