Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you must have not celebrated yesterday's holiday...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.

Your mom has become so boring.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

Ha
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry girl!! He told me you would never find out!! He told me you didn't love him anymore and you never understood him!!! I think I'm going to have his illegitimate love child. I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me. I thought after that time in the hot tub you were okay with it!!!

WAIT.

YOU'RE JENNY???
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    mszpxv.jpg
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You should totally jump to conclusions based on something you read in Cosmo. Be like every girl on the planet and have an irrational reaction to your assumptions based on sketchy advice. I do it all the time.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry girl!! He told me you would never find out!! He told me you didn't love him anymore and you never understood him!!! I think I'm going to have his illegitimate love child. I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me. I thought after that time in the hot tub you were okay with it!!!

WAIT.

YOU'RE JENNY???

Yes! *hangs head* Jenny is my stripper name...
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    just break up.
  • thecanface
    Options
    I hope this is a troll.

it's not. she's seriously heartbroken here..

ugh.. people are so insensitive.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    You should totally jump to conclusions based on something you read in Cosmo. Couldn't be anything else. Nope. Be like every girl on the planet and have an irrational reaction to your assumptions based on sketchy advice. Just saying....

Did you even read the article? I provided the link so everyone could see that it quoted many experts.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    OP: If you're looking for something... chances are you are apt to find it... ever hear of the self fulfilling prophecy? yeah... keep talking about a thing... and it happens!
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You should totally jump to conclusions based on something you read in Cosmo. Couldn't be anything else. Nope. Be like every girl on the planet and have an irrational reaction to your assumptions based on sketchy advice. Just saying....

Did you even read the article? I provided the link so everyone could see that it quoted many experts.

I dont think you have any evidence at all
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You must not have showed him your back bend.
  • Rambo529
    Rambo529 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wait, so you know he's cheating based on an article from Cosmo? :huh: You didn't catch him flirting/sleeping/kissing another girl? So really, he might not actually be cheating. Comparing cheating to a disease is just plain stupid.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    the real question is: Do you believe in soul mates or not?
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't base my life altering decision on something I read in Cosmo. Just sayin'
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options

Looooooove this one!
  • thecanface
    Options

<3

Um... I am not 100 percent honest in my food diary. Will this hurt my revenge progress?

not at all.. it's the thought that counts.

like eating a almond joy, it has fruit, healthy nuts and small mounts of chocolate...
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    but if you wanna get him back...my number is (555)-555-5555
This discussion has been closed.