Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    OMG my boyfriend is cheating too! Thank you so much for sharing this quiz. I'm going straight home after work and leaving with our daughter. Scumbag.. thought I wouldn't find out.

You're a life saver Xena!

If you did not read the article, please do so!!! It is super informative and had stuff even I wouldn't have thought of!
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sounds like a ryans roses call....
  • Animallover32
    Animallover32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

<3
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    sarcasm1_zps4f356072.jpg
  • protogrrrl
    Options
    Are you serious? It's possible that he may be cheating...but it's just as likely that he isn't. Why don't you ask him?
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options

LMOA!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You don't have to put up with this ****! Please know you deserve so much better than this lying cheating *kitten*.

Is he hot? If so send him my way.

CHEATER
    I meant for her to send him my way so i can punish him.
    Edit to say: In a non sexual way.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

<3

Um... I am not 100 percent honest in my food diary. Will this hurt my revenge progress?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.

So stop trolling and find another thread!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Also I will be down there for our date in about 3 hours depending on traffic.
    And the drive-thru at Wendy's. Nothing is too good for my new girl.:flowerforyou:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I like the chili powered idea, but to make him less suspicious you could make something with jalapeno peppers, handle the peppers frequently and ... well you get the drift. 14k8gag.gif
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Surprise snowballing.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You don't KNOW anything yet. I would just calm down and not be so suspicious. If he's cheating there will eventually be more concrete evidence.

Good luck!

Actualy, I mentioned a lot of concrete evidence. The article quoted a lot of experts, too, so I feel pretty sure about this.

Well....until you catch him in the act or he confesses...you STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. Cosmo is not the end-all in relationship advice. It sounds like it's filled your head with all sorts of unsubstantiated worries. I hope you calm down and just take a wait and see attitude. Again...good luck.:smile:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Would bang.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My condolences....if Cosmo says it, it must be true.....:sad:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    DTMF, already. Next.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.

no... really... this is pretty funny!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    Are you serious? It's possible that he may be cheating...but it's just as likely that he isn't. Why don't you ask him?

Why would he not be? He has all the signs. It's like a disease. If you have the symptomps, it's there.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm..me think me has been duped...LOL
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry girl!! He told me you would never find out!! He told me you didn't love him anymore and you never understood him!!! I think I'm going to have his illegitimate love child. I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me. I thought after that time in the hot tub you were okay with it!!!
This discussion has been closed.