Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry girl!! He told me you would never find out!! He told me you didn't love him anymore and you never understood him!!! I think I'm going to have his illegitimate love child. I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me. I thought after that time in the hot tub you were okay with it!!!

WAIT.

YOU'RE JENNY???

Yes! *hangs head* Jenny is my stripper name...

I'm calling now, you little home wrecker.... 867-5309..... Yup, I'm dialing.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I hear that Cosmo is also a great source of tips "that will drive him crazy in the sack". Can we talk a little bit about those too if we have some time left over at the end?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I can't believe he texted "hey girlie". We all know what that means...
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    "I know because I read this article from Cosmo that helps you spot a cheater/liar: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/is-he-hiding-something"

If Cosmo said it, it must be true. Maybe you are actually cheating on him. Or maybe blame it on the dog.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're interested or not, but have you thought about ditching men all together? You're definitely 10/10 :flowerforyou:

Who let you out of my basement! Now go back down there and finish putting the lotion on your skin! MINE!!!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Edited.
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    But is it putting his hands in his pockets????? That's they key!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

RIGHT?!!

THANK you.

I am glad someone gets it. On such a big website like MFP I am surprised a lot more people didn't get it.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    or cosmo is jealous, or someone is jealous, I really don't know except the answer to every thread is "they are just jealous"

Honestly, my boyfriend is cheating on me with some Jenny chick. I think I am the one who is jealous. :angry:

Oh you know... if you are really jealous we could just skip the guy.. *wink*
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I think you should get a life.
    Trolls have become so boring.
    Seriously,people,stop trolling,it's just not funny anymore,it's pretty pathetic,actually.

Your mom has become so boring.

well,guess what,even my mom is funnier than this thread.

Really? *throws pants in the corner* Will she be home soon??
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're interested or not, but have you thought about ditching men all together? You're definitely 10/10 :flowerforyou:

Who let you out of my basement! Now go back down there and finish putting the lotion on your skin! MINE!!!

But I'm all ready....and you left me. What did you think I'd do. This one looks like I might get to make eye contact. Or maybe she'll join us?
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    but if you wanna get him back...my number is (555)-555-5555

seems-legit.jpg

futurama is awesome
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    just starve yourself.
    thats the solution to everything. oh wait....

jalapeno juice in his jerk off lotion bottle. yup. there ya go....
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I can help.....i AM a helper...

i have an excellent sense of taste...trust me....

so first...you're gonna let me go down on you....

then I'll give him a BJ he'll never forget....if the two tastes match.....you're ok...he's not cheating...

if they don't match...we gotta problem....

sound legit?

I don't know how this would work, but you can PM me if you're serious and have had success with this method
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry girl!! He told me you would never find out!! He told me you didn't love him anymore and you never understood him!!! I think I'm going to have his illegitimate love child. I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me. I thought after that time in the hot tub you were okay with it!!!

WAIT.

YOU'RE JENNY???

Yes! *hangs head* Jenny is my stripper name...

I'm calling now, you little home wrecker.... 867-5309..... Yup, I'm dialing.

LOL Careful!! They might realize that you have my number cuz we are cheating too!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Best part of this thread is finding the people that are taking it seriously and laughing at them. :drinker:

i know...at first i was like what? then i was like hahahahahahahhahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I would definitely move on . It's a good thing he is showing you hi:smile: s true colors before you get married and have children.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I hear that Cosmo is also a great source of tips "that will drive him crazy in the sack". Can we talk a little bit about those too if we have some time left over at the end?

Um... sure, but since he is cheating on me, I don't know how legit those tips are. :frown:
  • longestroad
    longestroad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just ask him. What are you afraid of, the answer? If you're questioning his motives, then there is either a valid reason for it, or you're someone who finds it hard to trust people based on your own insecurities. Either way you lose. I say this because if he is cheating on you, then he is not committed and likely will move on soon. If it's you, then you likely have alot of personal growth and reflection to do. A relationship will only get in the way of this. One must love themselve's before they can truly let go and love other people. Like I said, just ask him. You may not like the answer, but atleast if you make a civil effort to get to the bottom of it, you might come out of it with some self-respect.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.