Cheating Boyfriend Issues HELP!

Options

Replies

• Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    The fact that anyone would seriously question their relationship based on a column that they read in a magazine is disturbing.
    The point of those articles is to SELL MAGAZINES!

If you think he's cheating, ASK.

Maybe he salivates alot and thats why he swallows.. maybe he tells you about his day because he thinks its interesting ..

Live in the now ..

Dont ask a magazine, ask your BF.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I honestly think you should confront him and ask him, and not go by an aticle from Cosmo. That's my opinion. If he really loves you and wants to make it work with you he will tell you the truth

This sounds good. But if he lies, how will I know he is lying?

Cosmo should have an article on how to tell if someone is lying to you
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    The fact that anyone would seriously question their relationship based on a column that they read in a magazine is disturbing.

Maybe he salivates alot and thats why he swallows.. maybe he tells you about his day because he thinks its interesting ..

Live in the now ..

Obviously they want to sell magazines, but like I said before, they quote a bunch of books and experts, it's not like they just make this stuff up.

If he is a cheater or liar and I ask.... he will just say no, right? And if he isn't.... he will say no also. See? So I have to do my own research.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    melon-revenge.gif
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I honestly think you should confront him and ask him, and not go by an aticle from Cosmo. That's my opinion. If he really loves you and wants to make it work with you he will tell you the truth

This sounds good. But if he lies, how will I know he is lying?

ask cosmo

Um... you might have missed this, but that's how I got here in the first place.

ummmm...no, i didnt miss it...thats why...if i have to explain it, never mind
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Live in the now ..

Obviously they want to sell magazines, but like I said before, they quote a bunch of books and experts, it's not like they just make this stuff up.

If he is a cheater or liar and I ask.... he will just say no, right? And if he isn't.... he will say no also. See? So I have to do my own research.
    Go buy a wig and trench coat, then follow him with a camera.
    If that doesn't work then call 1-800-cheaters
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options

Live in the now ..

Sum peoplez Churren
    UmpOi.gif
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I really wish this was real, so i could say....Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    Cosmo says I'm fat.

Well I ain't down with that! (sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    There are two type of people in this world. Those who can extrapolate data.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ah, ok, so you're single now? Sup girl?

Win.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Sadly... this guy is from my hometown....
  • BigAndTallSection
    BigAndTallSection Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Use the old faithful tried and tested witch proving trick on him.

Toss him in the water. If he floats then he is a cheating, lying, scheming, hands in pocket, throat clearing, detail giving, creep.

If he drowns then he was none of the above and was actually very misunderstood by cosmo and yourself.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So now that I know for sure that he is disrespecting me like that, what should I do? My ideas so far: sprinkle fresh chili powder inside his washed boxers, make ex-lax brownies to give him time to think about his choices, or go Carrie Underwood on his truck. Advice please?

Just act like an adult and break up with him if you're that insecure. Then again you seem to be suffering from girl-science
    Ah, ok, so you're single now? Sup girl?

You really want to get involved with that train wreck.. best of luck!
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options

Sadly... this guy is from my hometown....

Can i get "Dat Autograph"
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

<3

Um... I am not 100 percent honest in my food diary. Will this hurt my revenge progress?

Yes, it will hurt. If you are not honest with the input, you cannot expect the output to be of any help.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

how do you mess up your grammar then drop a big *kitten* word? Whats the other kinda person???!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

That's only one, so haha joke's on you.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

how do you mess up your grammar then drop a big *kitten* word? Whats the other kinda person???!

This made me lol. Even though you are a Mean Person to me, I like you anyway.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    This is so entertaining. Sadly. lololol

so is your profile picture....just sayin :)
This discussion has been closed.