Replies

• acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Should work for you
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I read that list, and I think I'm cheating on my wife. How can I tell if I am?

HAHAHA!

OP: ready for a man that won't exhibit any of those signs?? I promise that if you become my girl that I will never: pay attention to you, go into detail about my day, take care of my hygiene, change any routines or habits of mine, let you read my texts or give you my phone or computer password. Those are just some of the things I'm willing to bend over backwards to do if we start dating... the list will go on.

This sounds like a refreshing change of pace for me, but you are kind of far away. Thank you though!

Yeah but I'm extremely good looking so it's worth it right??
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    you're seriously going to let an article in Cosmo break up your relationship?
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wait! We are ignoring the fact that he is shaving his armpits? Clearly either a competitive swimmer or a giant *kitten*.....I vote *kitten*!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I read that list, and I think I'm cheating on my wife. How can I tell if I am?

HAHAHA!

OP: ready for a man that won't exhibit any of those signs?? I promise that if you become my girl that I will never: pay attention to you, go into detail about my day, take care of my hygiene, change any routines or habits of mine, let you read my texts or give you my phone or computer password. Those are just some of the things I'm willing to bend over backwards to do if we start dating... the list will go on.

This sounds like a refreshing change of pace for me, but you are kind of far away. Thank you though!

Yeah but I'm extremely good looking so it's worth it right??

Good point. You do have some beautiful lats.

I will consult my psychic and get back to you.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

She's not letting an article in Cosmo break up her relationship, it's him cheating that is breaking up the relationship. Did you even read the OP? :huh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm very jealous of you. Good looking out. Did you learn that from a cosmo mag?

That was a thing I learned in a thread here yesterday. Apparently, anyone who is negative to you is jealous? I am just trying it on for size.

Don't worry about the size, just focus on being a fit and healthy you. You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The fact that anyone would seriously question their relationship based on a column that they read in a magazine is disturbing.
    The point of those articles is to SELL MAGAZINES!

If you think he's cheating, ASK.

Maybe he salivates alot and thats why he swallows.. maybe he tells you about his day because he thinks its interesting ..

Live in the now ..

Dont ask a magazine, ask your BF.
    Obviously they want to sell magazines, but like I said before, they quote a bunch of books and experts, it's not like they just make this stuff up.

If he is a cheater or liar and I ask.... he will just say no, right? And if he isn't.... he will say no also. See? So I have to do my own research.

A relationship is based on personal interaction, mutual trust and respect. Give your guy the benefit of a doubt and talk with him. Tell him of your suspicions and ask him with a straight question, and then be calm about the answer.. whatever that answer may be.

Bless your heart!:bigsmile:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

She's not letting an article in Cosmo break up her relationship, it's him cheating that is breaking up the relationship. Did you even read the OP? :huh:

Thank you, this is exactly what I was going to say.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    OMG my boyfriend is cheating too! Thank you so much for sharing this article. I'm going straight home after work and leaving with our daughter. Scumbag.. thought I wouldn't find out.

You're a life saver Xena!

You girls are ridiculous... first of all it's an article in cosmo.. you can't believe everything you hear on the internet.

you should try and be an adult and confront your significant other about it, have an actual conversation.. that would be the mature thing to do.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Wait! We are ignoring the fact that he is shaving his armpits? Clearly either a competitive swimmer or a giant *kitten*.....I vote *kitten*!

...or just being considerate???

016866455c1eebf4a5c9d5cb0e7558fb.jpg
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Bah, these trolls get less funny by the hour!
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What in the world is wrong with people? You think he's cheating because he's trimming his armpits now? lmao... If he's telling you all about his day, maybe because he enjoys sharing it with you not because he's hiding anything from you. Why is no one else saying this?

Maybe because they read the article and all the experts say it's true.

Maybe you are jealous?

because if someone calls themselves an expert on the internet about relationships, they are apparently an expert?

honestly does everyone believe everything they read on the internet? most of it's not factual.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    It would help if we could see your food diary.

lol!
  • TakingControl13
    Options
    LMAO!!!
    It would help if we could see your food diary.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    What in the world is wrong with people? You think he's cheating because he's trimming his armpits now? lmao... If he's telling you all about his day, maybe because he enjoys sharing it with you not because he's hiding anything from you. Why is no one else saying this?

Maybe because they read the article and all the experts say it's true.

Maybe you are jealous?

because if someone calls themselves an expert on the internet about relationships, they are apparently an expert?

honestly does everyone believe everything they read on the internet? most of it's not factual.

The experts I am talking about are psychologists who have written books.

Do you realize you are on the internet?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    The article says there might be a problem if his hands are in his pockets. What if his hands are down his pants? Is that an indicator, too?
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well, twelve year olds shouldn't be dating anyway.
  • oldefatguy
    Options
    DON'T call it cheating.... its not a game you cheat at games.
    They are being unfaithful, lying or non-monogamous, but people use the word cheating like if you knew you could you would....
This discussion has been closed.