WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME

Options

Replies

• JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    Most women annoy me. MOST. There are some that I can hang with and get along with.
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    Woman are *****es fact!! Except me!! I have the same problem except they hate me after they met me which is weird because Ive never done anything to them and Im a nice person - unless you piss me off!! Ahaha!! I put it down to the fact that Im confident and taller than most woman and if Im dressed up Im even taller!! But it aint my fault Im tall - OP who cares what other people think I wish I had more moeny but if it aint meant to be..... dont worry ! xoxo

ee9073fc50c7b0f472ded37f92b23807.gif
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Woman are *****es fact!! Except me!! I have the same problem except they hate me after they met me which is weird because Ive never done anything to them and Im a nice person - unless you piss me off!! Ahaha!! I put it down to the fact that Im confident and taller than most woman and if Im dressed up Im even taller!! But it aint my fault Im tall - OP who cares what other people think I wish I had more moeny but if it aint meant to be..... dont worry ! xoxo

ee9073fc50c7b0f472ded37f92b23807.gif

That was such a perfect gif for this. I hate you, now. I just want to scratch your eyes out. Just DIE! UGH!

:wink:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. Women want to be my friend, and I generally don't tend to be friends with other women. I've always been "one of the guys."It's not that I have anything against women, I've dated a few in my time and I'll flirt the heck out of em' if they tickle my fancy, I just don't have any interest in any type of real deep friendships. My husband's sister is relatively heart-broken about the fact that we're not "like real sisters"... that's just not me.
  • nokanjaijo
    Options

I had to go to that link because I thought it was going to be Moss from the IT Crowd.
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a similair problem, have had it since I was in jr high/high school. It was pointed out to me that I generally do not have a very friendly look on my face. My family and close friends will sometimes remind me I am looking "mean" again lol. I always wondered why people never approached me, etc, and I am super shy person. But once I started really thinking about it, the normal "look" I have on my face is not the friendliest, even though once I start talking I am very friendly and smiling. Could that be your problem at all?

So glad you wrote this and it's not just me. I've been working on this for years but still haven't perfected the friendly look yet.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    How old are you? Could just be perception you know. When I was younger I thought there was a "we hate gonzo" club.

But it turns out there wasn't.

Once you let go of all that crap in your head and smile and stop thinking everybody hates you, you'll find they don't. Chances are if you think they hate you, you don't have that friendly smile on your face as you think you do.

And please ladies stop it with this "women are B*tches and just give me dirty looks all day long" crap. We're all too grown for those games.
  • rougecrayon
    rougecrayon Posts: 100
    Options
    I used to think things like that too. I found out later that it was me assuming and feeling judged, when other people didn't see it. Remember as much as you are misunderstood, you are misunderstandign.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Threads like this just confirm that misogynistic women do exist.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Do you smoke or wear really heavy scent? I couldn't imagine giving a complete stranger a dirty look unless she was invading my personal space, like by blowing smoke near me or gagging me with her cologne.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

In my defence, my work has me in the habit of using the word "female". I usually try not to talk like I do at work but it slips through sometimes. :)

I am another one who has a "mean" face unless I am smiling. Others have said my face looks sad. People take me way too seriously all the time even when I am joking. Another habit from my job is people watching, I don't even intend to.
    I'm also very shy like others have mentioned. A lot of people think I am stuck up. I do have difficulty making friends with women but it is because of my personality, not because of others.

I can't ever remember giving some random stranger a dirty look intentionally. I see lots of women who are attractive, well dressed, or fit, whatever, my first thought is not "wow I hate her". If its her outfit I'm usually wondering where can I get that or could I wear that or I wish I was able to put together/ look like that.

Oh, this describes me exactly! I get on better with men in general, and I suspect it's because I violate various expectations of female friendship - I'm not outgoing, I don't do emotion-matching or conversational empathy very well, and I don't make small talk well because I'm quite shy. I'm also foreign, with a bit of a ponce-y accent and a sense of humour that's at odds with a lot of people around me, so apparently I can seem a bit superior and stand-offish, even though I am not at all like that.

So yeah - women don't really like me either, but that's because of the way I seem, not their inherent *****y evilness.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    Maybe your portraying?
    I'm in the same boat, always nice, always considerate, but I find I don't mesh well with female types especially.... Hell, I don't mesh well with a lot of types :)

Sometimes I think its just me. I'm kind of shy, and feel a little out of place when girls get in big groups...and start talking about girly things...bc that just isn't me.

Other times, I realize I have big boobs, I'm decent looking, and I have a personality that generally goes towards guys point of views, (having fun, getting tipsy, watching football) as apposed to girls point of views (I don't like socializing, getting mani peddis, gossiping etc)

I wish I could agree more with women, have women friends, etc, but truth is, I don't. I never really have, and I'm pretty sure I never really will.... But oh well... I have to be me.

Sigh, who knows... Wish I could help, but I feel kind of like you do lol

no, it's definitely not the boobs, it's gotta be this: " Maybe your portraying?"

How would that be offensive to you??? Esp considering you aren't the person I was talking to.

My comment wasn't directed at you.

to be honest, I didn't even read your entire post. You lost me in the first 4 words.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I'm trying to understand the point of you posting this in the Motivation and Support section on MFP. Are we–the random internet people–supposed to tell you not to worry, that they're all jealous *****es who want to ostracize you for no reason, and that you are so sweet and nice?

Or am I missing something?

I got that same impression
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The reason why is because women are evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es lol you'll get used to it
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    The reason why is because women are evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es lol you'll get used to it

:noway:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This is just so untrue. Meet new women soon.

For the love of gravy.
  • nokanjaijo
    Options
    This is just so untrue. Meet new women soon.

For the love of gravy.

Okay.

If it's for gravy...
  • amorgs87
    amorgs87 Posts: 7
    Options
    Not your problem some women just dont like other women coz then theres more competition for the invisable limelight they believe follows them around haha
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have no advice for you. Everybody loves me. Maybe try being more like me?

Wait! You said you had no advice and then you gave advice??? But it's impossible advice cuz no one can be like you!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    There is so much constipation in the world.