WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME

Options
123457»

Replies

• theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine how anyone could give you decent answers or advice without knowing you in person. The "all women..." answer is a cop-out for not dealing with one's own issues. The fact that so many people believe this to be true just keeps perpetuating this awful stereotype. When I was your age I thought women were impossible to be friends with. But as I got older, I actually made it a point to change this mindset, and I did.
    1fd383acc71705f522343908a0b37244.jpg
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow. The hate women are receiving from other women in this thread is unbelievable. You guys need to hang out with some new women.

If you think other women hate you without more evidence than "oh she gave me a dirty look", I believe the problem lies within yourself, not them.

This is not high school people.

My default face is mean (not on purpose), and I don't even have that problem.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Threads like this just confirm that misogynistic women do exist.

Whoa! Why you using them big ol' words? Jus cuz someone eats miso when she goes to the gyn don't make her a bad person. And just because she's paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get her. After reading some of her replies, I, for one, just can't understand why anyone, male or female, wouldn't like her.:wink::happy: :yawn:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    The reason why is because women are evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es lol you'll get used to it
    This is just so untrue. Meet new women soon.

For the love of gravy.
    It's funny how i seem to be surrounded by successful, proud, smart, kind women.
    When all women around you are "evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es", it's very likely that it's in fact YOU who has a problem.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Some people will like you. Some people won't. Anatomy has less to with it than you think.

Gender stereotyping irritates me.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The reason why is because women are evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es lol you'll get used to it

For the love of gravy.
    When all women around you are "evil, nasty, jealous conniving little *****es", it's very likely that it's in fact YOU who has a problem.

Nailed it. Every woman I've ever met that complained about other women and their "looks" and attitude had an attitude problem themselves. Want to know where the issue is coming from? Go look in a mirror.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    wow I thought i was the only one who had that problem. I am sorry you are dealing with this. I was more the tomboy and tended most of my life with the guys.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Most women annoy me. MOST. There are some that I can hang with and get along with.

Same here. There's a bunch on this thread annoying me. Like whoever keeps throwing "misogyny" around. Pshhhhh.

I hate whiney chicks. It doesn't mean I hate chicks. So when I don't want to listen to a whiney friend... she ceases to be my friend and I'm okay with that.

I don't mean this toward the OP.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's just me, but when I'm out on the street I'm in my own little world I don't notice much about people passing me - they barely brush my awareness unless they happen to stumble into me or be engaged in doing something that's a bit odd. I certainly wouldn't be looking at and analysing every single person who passed me long enough to evaluate their expression or draw conclusions about what they thought of me.

In fact I don't see how the conclusion that they hate you can even be drawn about total strangers passing you in the street - you don't know each other, you've not spoken, they've not harmed or upset you - they're simply passing you. It honestly sounds to me as though you may be projecting personal insecurities on to total strangers.

This

I don't really pay enough attention to you to care whether or not you are giving me a dirty look. BTW are we in JR. High for goodness sake. It sounds like the OP may be hyper sensitive to what other people are doing. Try focusing on yourself because I promise nobody else is.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

For the love of gravy.

Well how fortunate for you. I always seem to come across worst kind of people. That what happens when you're too nice to people. Show them any bit of kindness and they will take advantage of that. Sorry it's so hard for some people to come to grips with reality :P
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

For the love of gravy.

Nailed it. Every woman I've ever met that complained about other women and their "looks" and attitude had an attitude problem themselves. Want to know where the issue is coming from? Go look in a mirror.

Sorry love, she didn't nail it. This must be news to you but if a person has constantly had the displeasure of been taken advantage of time and time again from females it's only natural to then see how nasty they actually are. You do love on this planet right? If not then I am more than happy to transfer to meet some decent women who aren't total ****s :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It's much harder for me to make friends with women than men. Part of it might be be me being intimidated by them. Idk.

But keep looking and meeting people! There are awesome women out there that you'll click with-you just gotta track em down!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Some people will like you. Some people won't. Anatomy has less to with it than you think.

Gender stereotyping irritates me.

I'm sad that there aren't more replies like this one. Can't believe some of the sexist **** on this thread.
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will never understand some women. If you're quiet and don't say much, you're stuck up. If you're nice and friendly, you're "fake." It seems like you just can't win. Don't worry about it. Just keep being yourself, and you will find real friends... eventually!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Threads like this just confirm that misogynistic women do exist.

Whoa! Why you using them big ol' words? Jus cuz someone eats miso when she goes to the gyn don't make her a bad person. And just because she's paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get her. After reading some of her replies, I, for one, just can't understand why anyone, male or female, wouldn't like her.:wink::happy: :yawn:

:laugh: :heart:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

For the love of gravy.

Sorry love, she didn't nail it. This must be news to you but if a person has constantly had the displeasure of been taken advantage of time and time again from females it's only natural to then see how nasty they actually are. You do love on this planet right? If not then I am more than happy to transfer to meet some decent women who aren't total ****s :)
    May i ask you where you met said women, how old they were and what kind of relationship you had with them?
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well...I hate every ****ing one.
  • frazzlecg
    frazzlecg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's just me, but when I'm out on the street I'm in my own little world I don't notice much about people passing me - they barely brush my awareness unless they happen to stumble into me or be engaged in doing something that's a bit odd. I certainly wouldn't be looking at and analysing every single person who passed me long enough to evaluate their expression or draw conclusions about what they thought of me.

In fact I don't see how the conclusion that they hate you can even be drawn about total strangers passing you in the street - you don't know each other, you've not spoken, they've not harmed or upset you - they're simply passing you. It honestly sounds to me as though you may be projecting personal insecurities on to total strangers.

This

I don't really pay enough attention to you to care whether or not you are giving me a dirty look. BTW are we in JR. High for goodness sake. It sounds like the OP may be hyper sensitive to what other people are doing. Try focusing on yourself because I promise nobody else is.

:love: ^ This.