Ab pics if you've had kids.

Options
I'd love to see some pics of those of you who got your tummy in shape after having kids. I need some hope! I succeeded after the first but not the rest.

Replies

• neeniebee
    Options
    I just had my second son and got blessed with lovely stretch marks. I know they will be there forever but someone that really REALLY inspired me was Sara. Check her out. She has had 2 kids as well and has a rockin' body, stretch marks and all! I was really motivated to get in shape after looking at her pictures. And every time I want to quit or think that I will never have a nice body, I just look at her pictures. Good luck! You can do it!

https://www.facebook.com/SlimDownWithSara

http://www.slimdownwithsara.com/
  • lindseymruth
    lindseymruth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm trying! Mine are 9 and 6 and I held on to baby weight from my 6 year old until last summer when I decided to do something about it. I've finally gotten to my goal weight of 130 (actually around 128!) so now I am trying to tone up. I've been doing a ton of core exercises and I can tell a difference already.
    <
    here is my progress so far.
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

8561667256_8b8304658c.jpg

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm trying! Mine are 9 and 6 and I held on to baby weight from my 6 year old until last summer when I decided to do something about it. I've finally gotten to my goal weight of 130 (actually around 128!) so now I am trying to tone up. I've been doing a ton of core exercises and I can tell a difference already.
    <

Awesome progress! I hope my abs look as good as yours some day!
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Ive had 2 kids, both via csection exactly 14 monthes apart. I feel as if my abdominal area is always going to look disgusting. Above my scar is where all my flab starts stickin out, so im flat and them bam,,fat. :(
  • lindseymruth
    lindseymruth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    <

Awesome progress! I hope my abs look as good as yours some day!

Thanks!! They will! Core work is hard work but it has awesome results!
    You look amazing!! I can't believe your youngest is only 9 months! wow!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow! I hope I can get a semi-flat tummy at the least. lol These pictures give me hope!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!
    your stomach looks amazing, i thought there was no hope for me but now i'm inspired! WOW
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can post here one day.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hope I look as good as these women some day!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options

WoWzA's!!!! You've done amazing!

I've had 4 kids in 6 years and starting was 158, current is 125, very similar to yours!! So I KNOW how hard you've worked!!!!

Awesome Job Momma!!!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My friend BusyLady has has three kids and looks SERIOUSLY FRUCKING AMAZING. Abs that won't quit. She's currently out of pocket, but I will direct her this way when she can come show you all how hard work and a little 7-11 snacks will make you look incredible.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

^^lol @ SS... Not bad considering!! ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    19 years after first child:)

9023C71A-7E6C-4B4C-9467-13DA905FC666-4533-000006EC65838A45_zps68ff62ca.jpg
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Amazing:)
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 kids... There is hope!! :)
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    My son is two now.

I can't believe you had him only two years ago! You look terrific:)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< 1 kid, but 70 lb pregnancy weight gain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!