Ab pics if you've had kids.

Options

Replies

• KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options
    I've had 3 kids; 2c sections (one set of twins). My stomach is nowhere near perfect but it is much improved!

I had twins too! And have a total of 3 kiddos. My belly now looks ok even a tight outfit on, ok maybe a bit of a bulge, but the skin...I cannot stand what I look like doing a plank or pushups, for example, my belly skin just hangs out like some lifeless wrinkly piece of meat. Is that fixable without a knife??
  • Tlove1111
    Tlove1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    <<<--- 2 kids here! 2 & 4 years old ???? I have a little extra skin from the stretch, but that just goes with the territory.
  • LCowles87
    LCowles87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    IMG_2700.jpg

I have a 8 year old and a 4 month old that was born C-section so progress has been slower than i thought. Just started working on toning last week
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just had my second son and got blessed with lovely stretch marks. I know they will be there forever but someone that really REALLY inspired me was Sara. Check her out. She has had 2 kids as well and has a rockin' body, stretch marks and all! I was really motivated to get in shape after looking at her pictures. And every time I want to quit or think that I will never have a nice body, I just look at her pictures. Good luck! You can do it!

https://www.facebook.com/SlimDownWithSara

http://www.slimdownwithsara.com/
    best link ever! she looks fantastic. who needs tummy tucks?

Agree.. she looks amazing!
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    Not quite defined abs, but I'm finally happy with the way my midsection looks.

3 Kids; ages 6, 5 and 2 First was a c-section.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    <---I still have a little extra insulation but I'm quite happy with my progress.

I have 1 ten year old. No c section.
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    <
    2 kids ages 12 and 9
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!! SOMETHING FOR ME TO WORK FOR
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just had my second son and got blessed with lovely stretch marks. I know they will be there forever but someone that really REALLY inspired me was Sara. Check her out. She has had 2 kids as well and has a rockin' body, stretch marks and all! I was really motivated to get in shape after looking at her pictures. And every time I want to quit or think that I will never have a nice body, I just look at her pictures. Good luck! You can do it!

https://www.facebook.com/SlimDownWithSara

http://www.slimdownwithsara.com/

I just checked out her website!! Talk about insperational!!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    <---- I have 4 kids, 11, 6, 4 and 2. I still need to get more toned but I'm getting there
  • TiredMom12
    TiredMom12 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    No ab pics to show but hopefully in a few months I will. I have 3 kids, youngest turning 2 next week. I've been eating A LOT healthier and running and dropped 10 lbs and see my stomach finally starting to flatten out. I'm going to add in some real conditioning work soon with DVDs and classes at the gym, in addition to running at least 10 miles a week. Just wondered, if you feel it is more diet than exercise or equal? I keep reading such mixed answers. It is hard as a working wife/mother of 3 to fit everything in.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I haven't had kids but I have had a c-section type incision made in my abdomen more than once for a shunt surgery so I like to see these pictures. Gives me hope.
  • sunnycrisv
    sunnycrisv Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this thread! I have a 9 year old by c/s. Just now starting my transformation (better late than never, right?) All these pics give me hope. Can't wait to hit the core workout tonight!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    My kids are 3 and 4. I was fat when I got pregnant, so I had even more to lose.
    f1980334-59eb-4863-b989-a21ebb7031bc_zpsce0cf90f.jpg
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

8561667256_8b8304658c.jpg

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!

Your stomach looks alot like mine so seeing your wonderful progress makes me feel good. Thank you.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

Bwahaha, there's always a man to respond to these kinds of threads!

My inspiration for this exact thing comes from Chalene Johnson and a couple of the ladies in the ChaLean Extreme videos. Chalene has 2 children, and there's one lady from the video (don't remember her name, but Chalene picks her out) who has had multiple children. They have lean bodies as if they never had 1 child yet. It proves that, yes, we can have children AND abs!

Her name is Toni. :) She's had 7 children and a few were multiple births. Chalene's BFF Monica also has twins. You'd never know with these ladies. They truly kick booty.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow EVERYONE looks fantastic. For those who you have made such great progress what do you say is the biggest help to getting the abs to tighten up?
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    <---- daughter by c section. Still not visible abs yet but it can happen =) I believe it!
    Wow EVERYONE looks fantastic. For those who you have made such great progress what do you say is the biggest help to getting the abs to tighten up?

nutrition and working those weak muscles (for me the lower abs) and lots of patience!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My kids are 3 and 4. I was fat when I got pregnant, so I had even more to lose.
    f1980334-59eb-4863-b989-a21ebb7031bc_zpsce0cf90f.jpg
    Awesome!!^^^ Great work everyone :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!