Weekend reminder: Pop Tarts and ice cream.

Options
12346»

Replies

• sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Went on a hunt last night for the elusive Red Velvet ones, don't think my area has them. Did find and get: choc chip cookie dough, sugar cookie, pumpkin pie and got the old standard, brown sugar

Thank goodness for the higher calories to include one as a treat!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Went on a hunt last night for the elusive Red Velvet ones, don't think my area has them. Did find and get: choc chip cookie dough, sugar cookie, pumpkin pie and got the old standard, brown sugar

Thank goodness for the higher calories to include one as a treat!

Partial win!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    They only made one type of Pop Tarts I liked - apple - and have discontinued them. F*** that frosting crap.

Right now they have a limited edition "Apple Cinnamon Muffin." I'm pretty sure it's just the apple poptart with the cinnamon topping they put on the oatmeal delight.
  • magerum
    Options
    They only made one type of Pop Tarts I liked - apple - and have discontinued them. F*** that frosting crap.

Right now they have a limited edition "Apple Cinnamon Muffin." I'm pretty sure it's just the apple poptart with the cinnamon topping they put on the oatmeal delight.

Yeah that's about it and they're delicious.
  • magerum
    Options
    The Walking Dead is on tonight. Nothing goes better with Zombies than Pop Tarts and ice cream. The perfect way to end your weekend! :drinker:
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    or watermelon
  • magerum
    Options
    or watermelon

Meh. If you're gonna go the fruit route, I'd go with pear, Granny Smith, or grapes personally. To each their own :drinker:
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options

Yeah that's about it and they're delicious.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's put this much thought into it.