Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Warning: I love cereal

124»

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Well, with so many addicts on here, I should open a cafe like on the movie "Flakes". Dieters can hate me just as much as they rage and hate McDonalds :P

Time for a bowl? Hmm, maybe.

A cereal cafe... I like it!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Let go of me lucky charms.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    I love cereal, it is the best thing i ever cook.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Well, with so many addicts on here, I should open a cafe like on the movie "Flakes". Dieters can hate me just as much as they rage and hate McDonalds :P

Time for a bowl? Hmm, maybe.

A cereal cafe... I like it!

We had a restaurant like that here, but it only lasted about a year. It was called The Cereal Bowl. Or The Cereal Box. I can't remember now.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    I found a new cereal today. 45g is 120 calories. I had to add it to MFP though. Weetabix Alpine original.

Not too tasty, but I get to have a pretty big bowl :P
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I have to go with Kellogg's Krave Double Chocolate Cereal mixed with Reese's Puff's cereal, I add milk but this combo can easily be consumed as a dry snack too... Nom Nom Nom.....
  • michellemarie3434
    michellemarie3434 Posts: 28 Member
    I am a cereal lover too. Maple Life is awesome. I can eat tons of Lucy Charms.

I never understood the attraction to those stale marshmallow things they put in cereal. Not a fan.

Are you kidding me? As a kid, I would "reward" myself for eating all the healthy bits first, then it was marshmallow madness in that bowl!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    I eat cereal every night before bed. I don't care for the taste of milk so I have mine on top of yogurt. Honey bunches of oats or special k vanilla almond are my favorites. I agree that a serving isn't much. I usually weigh out a serving and a half but I could easily eat 4-5 servings. My son has a huge bowl for breakfast. He would use a mixing bowl if I let him lol.
  • chrisjathompson
    I eat cereal every night before bed. I don't care for the taste of milk so I have mine on top of yogurt. Honey bunches of oats or special k vanilla almond are my favorites. I agree that a serving isn't much. I usually weigh out a serving and a half but I could easily eat 4-5 servings. My son has a huge bowl for breakfast. He would use a mixing bowl if I let him lol.

Hmm, I might remember using a popcorn bowl on occasion. :D
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    My dad would eat what he called a "Jethro Bodine Bowl" like Jethro's mixing bowl of cereal on the Beverly Hillbillies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jethro bowl
  • chrisjathompson
    I like how all the ads on this topic are for special k cereal. Haha