Hot guys at the gym..HELOOO

Options
1235»

Replies

• Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Who needs a gym....I check myself out in the hallway mirror constantly....how you doin pretty thing....and from there its unmentionable:blushing:
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    Options
    I would just say, "hey, how's it going. I'm NAME Would you be interested in meeting for a drink, smoothie, run, etc.???"

Life is way too short to not have fun - don't doubt yourself and if he says no, don't take it personally. It likely has nothing to do with you.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Who needs a gym....I check myself out in the hallway mirror constantly....how you doin pretty thing....and from there its unmentionable:blushing:
    Your mirror sounds nice, Mine is not so nice to me..
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO, Well it is kinda nice to know that some females think the same as guys.
    I say that cause most females would say there at the gym to work out not to get hit on.
    Walk up to him and say hello.. make sure there is no ring on the important finger, I myself would love a female to approach me.

You aint single. You don't have a ring on your finger so how girls suppose know your taken? The no ring on the finger doesn't automatically say they are single..
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO, Well it is kinda nice to know that some females think the same as guys.
    I say that cause most females would say there at the gym to work out not to get hit on.
    Walk up to him and say hello.. make sure there is no ring on the important finger, I myself would love a female to approach me.

You aint single. You don't have a ring on your finger so how girls suppose know your taken? The no ring on the finger doesn't automatically say they are single..
    Well there good chance he not taken if no ring, if he is then he just have to say so. I know I wouldn't
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Well there good chance he not taken if no ring, if he is then he just have to say so. I know I wouldn't

You are sleeping on the couch tonite....
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

Abductor machine + eye contact.

*standing ovation*

Actually, sometimes I do this on accident. I can't help it if the machine has me facing THE CENTER OF THE ROOM my god.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

@kinnyminny - You are definitely in the hottie category, but I never flirt in the gym. Always respect another person's reason for being there. I workout in lieu of lunch, so I have a limited amount of time.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Totally creepy and pervy young lady.

We're there to try and improve ourselves and our bodies.

We are NOT there to be hit on.

Where's your sign?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Abductor machine + eye contact.

This would do it.