cant find my sweet treat

Options
124»

Replies

• Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I make a really good dessert waffle. it's a chocolate brownie with walnuts waffle Belgium style. Served on a round plate with 2 scoops vanilla ice cream on each corner, whip cream between them and chocolate/caramel drizzled on top. It's rich :D and definitely would take up the cheat meal for the week.
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    I like making a yummy no-bake ricotta dessert! Mix 1/4C part skim ricotta cheese with a 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Then squeeze in a little lemon and add a little of your favorite sweetener. (1 tsp liquid raw sugar, agave, maple syrup...etc) Add 1/2 C blueberries and yum!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow Devine Candy when I must have chocolate. I also make lots of the cream pies for my family with reduced fat graham cracker crusts, s/f pudding, skim milk and a bit of FF Cool Whip on top. I like a small treat after dinner;)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    3 2 1 cake

1 box of any flavor cake .....1 box of angel food cake .....mix the 2 boxes of cake dry mix in a ziplock bag

put 3 tablespoons of the dry cake mixes in a bowl....add 2 tablespoons of water ..stir .......put it microwave for 1 minute ...cake for 1 person .... top it with chocolate chips , peanut butter , nuts , whipcream or fruit

:bigsmile:
    What is the calorie count for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-it sounds yum!!!

I believe it depends on the cake mixes ....for my red velvet/angelfood cake its 10 calories ...plus the whip cream which is like 15 calories and peanutbutter is 90.... if you use the red velvet mix it with something like PB because its bland on its own

Huh!!!???? There is a long thread on this somewhere .... the cake ALONE is over 100 calories .... this was calculated by weight