CAFFEINE IS A DEADLY TOXIN

Options

Replies

• EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This is even worse:

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
    Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.

Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

· is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
    · contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
    · may cause severe burns.
    · contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
    · accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
    · may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    · has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

· as an industrial solvent and coolant.
    · in nuclear power plants.
    · in the production of styrofoam.
    · as a fire retardant.
    · in many forms of cruel animal research.
    · in the distribution of pesticides.
    · as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.
    Why did you share this? Nobody is going to actually read it.

I confess I did read it ;)

Yep, that H2O is bad, bad stuff! Thanks for the laugh.

LOL. That's brilliant. Did you know that it can also cause severe burns and/or hypothermia at different times? Restaurants should be banned from putting it in literally ALL our food!

And I don't know why people are so proud of not reading things longer than a few lines, lol ...
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Burt, true caffeine should be drunk in moderation and never allowed to be ingested by children. Personally I love my 2 espresso's a day... I also smoke BUT I wouldn't touch anything with Aspertame in it or GM produce. So in other words; I pick my poisons.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    This is even worse:

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
    Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.

Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

· may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

· as a fire retardant.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

You beat me to it. :sad:
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN, but be sure you brought the coffee.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Everything can be a deadly poison, if the dose is high enough.
    ^^_^^ this
    now this is from the other side(paranormal thingie!!)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    cool story bro, thanks for sharing. now I'm off to drink my espresso
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    And other research shows that coffee has health benefits.

Whatev's I will keep drinking my poison and stay happy. ****ing water will kill you. Air will kill you. There isn't anything in this world that won't kill you.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Crap!! I guess I better give up my 200 oz of espresso habit now while I still have a chance. Thanks for the warning :laugh: :laugh:
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is even worse:

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Dihydrogen monoxide:

· as a fire retardant.

Why did you share this? Nobody is going to actually read it.

I confess I did read it ;)

Yep, that H2O is bad, bad stuff! Thanks for the laugh.

LOL. That's brilliant. Did you know that it can also cause severe burns and/or hypothermia at different times? Restaurants should be banned from putting it in literally ALL our food!

And I don't know why people are so proud of not reading things longer than a few lines, lol ...
    because that gives the vibe of being of twitter generation!
    more than 140 characters, in plain English, with grammar and punctuation!!nothing doing,reading that is blasphemy:devil:
    so, that is why( wish i was savvy enough to use a GIF here..
  • friendthegirl
    Options
    Maybe deadly toxin, but also, magic! I love my coffee. I love my coffee to such a degree!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Or a hug from a boa constrictor

IDKZV2_04.jpg

1:
    That's not a boa.

and B:

HELP ME BURT I'M DEAD AND CAN'T CRY!!!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My drug of choice .... stronger the better - cya on the other side!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    ..Death, people. Death. There is no business more serious than this business. Please drink responsibly...
    I like to live dangerously. I drink caffeine while eating pop tarts and ice cream. Absolutely death-defying stunts.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    And I thought my wife was just being nice by offering bring me all these drinks from Starbucks. I think I need a lawyer now.

If she tells you that there is a cask of Amontillado waiting for you in the basement then RUN out of there

For the love of God, Montresor!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    cocaine is much better anyway.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I thought this was another one of "those" threads at first.

After reading the OP.. thanks for the laugh! :-)

All these jokes are really worrying to me.

People caffeine is POISONOUS. And if you're putting low calorie sweeteners in with it it's a recipe for an early grave!

Just because you're only taking 100 mg of something doesn't mean it stops being bad for you!!!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    So, am I the only one who's noticed how easily the name BurtHuttz becomes ButtHurtz? Sorry, that combined with an all cap announcement of how I'm poisoning myself makes it hard for me to take the OP seriously.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    So, am I the only one who's noticed how easily the name BurtHuttz becomes ButtHurtz? Sorry, that combined with an all cap announcement of how I'm poisoning myself makes it hard for me to take the OP seriously.

Well you should.

His name is unfortunate but if you see past it you might learn a thing or two.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    And I thought my wife was just being nice by offering bring me all these drinks from Starbucks. I think I need a lawyer now.

If she tells you that there is a cask of Amontillado waiting for you in the basement then RUN out of there

For the love of God, Montresor!
    Yes, for the love of God.