My 30 Day Shred Before and After

Options
1235»

Replies

• mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI, how long does it take for one session of the 30 day shred? 30 min. , an hour? I am trying to find short workouts. thank you

It's 20 minutes! This sounds like just what you are looking for.
  • Petal2
    Petal2 Posts: 2
    Options
    seems I need join this bandwagon too :)
  • trippymood
    trippymood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome post. I am also about to start 30 day shred! I do the kick boxing one everyday. But I feel I need to change it up.
  • toriro
    toriro Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How do you track the calories burned from the 30 Day Shred on MFP?
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow! I can see a big difference!! I've tried 30ds, but always stopped within a week or so. I really need to commit myself!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    How do you track the calories burned from the 30 Day Shred on MFP?

I don't have a cool calorie counter lol, so I just used a few websites that take into account how much you weigh (you can Google "how many calories did I burn" and find several), put it in as circiut training, and used an estimate of what they told me. They all told me close to the same thing so I hope it was fairly accurate. Hope that helps!
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!
  • Ianuzified
    Ianuzified Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You've very much inspired me to do 30 DS!
  • Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am on Day 4 Level 2 tomorrow(day 14) and can't wait to see my 30 day results my 1 vs. 10 was amazing for me!
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Don't you love it when something works and it was all because of you.

Great progess. I'm on L2 D14 and feel exhausted most days. I love seeing success stories because it does really work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!