• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    :love: Wow. Way to go!

Didn't puke. Am really tired now. Yay level three. :yawn:

Thank you, and you're doing pretty well yourself! :wink:
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I dunno about that. I'd like to see the day that walking push ups, jumping lunges, and plank rows become child's play.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 and only lost 1 lb. I have however lost lots of inches! My clothes are getting looser all the time! Downfall...my dress clothes for work are all too big now. :-(
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 30. I found this website after I started, looking to get an approximate of how many calories you burn during this workout. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good about myself for doing this for 30 days straight, considering other than using my elliptical for the past few months I've never worked out before in my life! I wish I would have taken before and after pics, but didn't even think about it until I saw it on here.

Anyway....I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose, I'm looking for to tone up. I only lost 6-8 lbs during the 30 days (including doing 2-4 miles on the elliptical every day) so I'm kind of bummed about that. It seemed like it was REALLY effective the during the first 2 weeks. Then after that, I felt like I looked the same and didn't get many results. I'm wondering if it's because I really struggled with the 2nd & 3rd workout and wasn't doing it very well? Not sure, but has anyone else had a similar experience when first starting to work out?

I'm going to start it again tomorrow, and use heavier heights. I think instead of doing each workout for 10 days straight, I'm going to do each one for two days then switch to the next. I don't want to have to do the 3rd one for 10 days in a row again! :embarassed: Plus it gets boring. This time I'm taking pictures!
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I new to this site. Am happy to see so many others doing the shred as well. This was my first Jillian video. I'm on level 2 day 5 and I am huffing and puffing my way through it. By circuit three I can barely make it but I push through even if I have to take a bunch of 5 sec breather by then. I'm not rushing the video though. I took about 19 days to do level 1 until I was comfortable and that is my plan for level 2 as well. I take a break every 6 days. As of yesterday I incorporate yoga meltdown into it was well. I am hoping to be able to do the two everyday. I don't work and I stay home all day doing absolutely nothing so I need to add a bit more activity for myself. I can't tell on myself about result ( I don't have a scale) but I feel way stronger! :D
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be trying it out this evening when I get home from work, so if anyone's just beginning feel free to add me!

Edit: Anyone else doing 30DS in conjunction with C25K? Running's where my heart is right now and I'm just curious as to how well the two programs mesh

Hey - thats me. I was really into runnning but havent done any for over a year - started C25K today, strating 30 day shred tomorrow - planning to alternate them a bit
  • KezMorris
    KezMorris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive started her Ripped in 30 love it..Love her i have all her workouts, great calorie burner
  • KezMorris
    KezMorris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do her ripped in 30 workouts with my heart rate watch on, i burn on average 330 calories in a 25 min workout.
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Having done Jillian Michaels 30 day shred twice (60 days, 10 days each level) and ripped in 30 once, I went from a size L pant/top to a size small pant/medium top.

Shes so worth it. My heart is through the roof by the time I'm done, and I feel strong. :)
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just started this today! Well its my 2nd time round, i first did it for a full 30 days May 2012 when i first started this journey. I lost about 10" all together and 8lbs.

Haven't done any exercise in a month and boy can i feel it. Also im trying to use my 2kg weights this time instead of the 1's but if my arms cant do all of the 2nd set ill use the 1's! Was surprised i burnt 228 cals today!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Try Leslie Sansone's "Belly Blasting Walk". It's 30 minutes of intervals and very fun.
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ive just done first day level1 and my legs are shaking lol but i really enjoyed it :smile:
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I wouldn't be too upset with the weight if you worked hard during the workouts. Before I started, I looked at before and after photos for motivation to start. Some people didn't really lose but a pound or so, some even gained, but everyone across the board looked stronger, tighter, and much improved. So, take some photos. :D
  • takiawalker5
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone but ill be happy to join you ... I'm currently doin turbo fire but I wonted to add something else I have 30 day shred and thought y not... I have made it pass week 1 on my pervious try but I'm more determine than ever.... Got weight to lose :)