Do you guys eat bad on your birthday?

Options
1235»

Replies

• skinnybunny_x
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, but normally I crave things that are pretty healthy.

Worst case scenario, I have a flavored tea with a lot of sugar, or something with gluten.

I will treat myself to a good dark beer, and a cocktail or two though!
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My advice... plan ahead. Allow yourself the freedom to treat yourself to something celebratory (i.e. cupcake, brownie), just don't eat the entire cake. My birthday is in 2 days and I'm plannig on working out extra that morning to cover the extra calories I'll likely consume. Think about the bigger picture...how it will feel when you've attained your goal...now that's a birthday present worth getting!

Hey, my birthday is in two days too! Happy birthday to us! I think we deserve some birthday cake on our special day - all of us. But keep things under control so we start our next year on the right foot :)
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's a lifestyle change. Not a lifestyle change until a holiday or party comes. It's ok to have a small slice of cake, but we shouldn't reward or celebrate with food. We eat to live not live to eat.
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    My birthday was yesterday too! I went over my calories, but I had a larger dinner and a beer. I had a small piece of cake at work, but that's all.

I'm celebrating with my family this weekend, so I'm doing my very best to stay on track this week.