• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ccccold!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hmm well having to get new pants again since mine are starting to get loose again I have had them since Aug 2013 or so, Now am going into a smaller size yet my husband said he can not keep up with my changing pants sizes , I really loved my jeans now I have to wear belt I don't care much for those , anyways but what did I expect after a 34 lb loss and who knows how many inches :) tops mostly fit though but no skirts and no dresses I'm sad what if I need to go somewhere special ...but happy to have the problems started in a size 12 us now a 6 yippy :) or 4 :) just happy to be healthier and smaller ;0!!
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1. finding ways to afford new clothes
    2. avoiding weird comments from weird co-workers
    3. the feeling of being "in between"...not quite lost the weight...still working on it...

This (but instead of coworkers people I meet when going out to my fave bar)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Sleeping on my side hurts my knees. Alot.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When it won't shift when your trying!!!
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to dress myself. I was always very curvy and could never wear juniors clothing, even as a teen. For some reason, my *kitten* is now long gone, and my waist is proportionally wider than it ever was when I was younger/thinner (I suspect this is a result of my pregnancies). So now, at 36 years old, juniors clothing fits me better than ladies. But when I try something on in juniors, I just can't bring myself to buy it because I feel like I'm too old to wear most things.

My clothes shopping used to be: Does it cover my body? YES> Is it in the budget? YES> Buy it. Now I actually have some choices and actually factor in whether something looks good. I've spent a lot of years hiding in jeans and baggy t-shirts and I'm trying so hard to get out of that habit, but I'm sitting here right now in jeans & a tshirt.
  • usamantha23
    usamantha23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love losing weight, but obviously there are struggles! Mine are:
    1) getting up at 630am to workout
    2) avoiding mcdonalds that's right across the corner (however this is getting easier)

I love thrift shopping, so I get clothes for cheap anyway so it's not a huge deal to me!
  • kristilynnhales
    kristilynnhales Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's harder to lose weight than it is to put on... and I'm impatient and want to be 150lbs RIGHT NOW... then realizing it's going to take me 1 1/2 to 2 years to see.....

but... I'm on my way!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

THIS!!! I'm a side sleeper and used to sleep so much more comfortably. Now I have to keep a pillow between my knees, or ball up some of blanket. Such a weird inconvenience...

I also hate that I've spent a fortune on clothes in the last 16 months, none of my shoes fit anymore, I'm freezing all the time, and I get the most awkward comments from people that I used to go to high school with (who used to make fun of me for being 6'1'' and fairly overweight, and now want to go out for lunch and "catch up". puh-lease)
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can relate so much to all of these post! haha great thread :)

My number one problem is being broke and not fitting in your clothes anymore haha
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My bingo arms are saggier, even with exercise.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Things flap now.
    Arms flap. Thigh meat flaps. Stomach flap flaps.

I do Jillian's 30 day shred and it sounds like I have an audience clapping for me. loudly. :blushing:

^ bahahaha!! hilarious :)

I thought I was the only one who had an audience!! This is hiliarious!!
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Me, too! It's how I knew my thighs were getting thinner. No more chub rub for me. I actually have a space between my thighs with my knees together now. Woo hoo!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    nothing sucks about losing weight....EXCEPT.... literally my butt is flat as a BOARD. A WALL. LITERALLY . I don't even have a little bump. Nothing. It's a wall. .... I wonder what exercises could give me a butt?? Anyone know of any??????
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    This one sounds sort of insane: I miss the feeling of the tension leaving my body and the calm sliding through me when I eat cakes/cookies/candy bars. It was only recently that I was able to identify what I was missing. When I had it, I didn't even know I had it. But now that its gone, over time, I've realized what I'm looking for.

They say sugar is a drug. Apparently it was true for me and I never even realized it. I didn't eat loads of sweets... but about once a week I would buy a piece of birthday cake at the grocery store (plenty big enough to be at LEAST two slices) or a candy bar or some cookies. I wasn't a binge-er... I didn't eat until I was sick, but I would eat enough that I could feel this calm sliding through me. It usually took about 3 Reese's or that cake or about 6 to 8 cookies and I would feel better when I was tense or stressed.

Now if I eat those same things I just feel... like I just ate something... and not something really all that good.

My hormones and metabolism just aren't the same and whatever happened before isn't happening anymore.

The closest thing I have found to that same sensation is when I do about 20 minutes of really intense exercise. And I tell you what, it is A WHOLE LOT more work to do 20 min of intense exercise than it is to stuff my face with birthday cake!!!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    All of these are so true, and so many made me laugh! Love this thread!
  • amandastephens9003
    amandastephens9003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Things flap now.
    Arms flap. Thigh meat flaps. Stomach flap flaps.

I do Jillian's 30 day shred and it sounds like I have an audience clapping for me. loudly. :blushing:

Some clothes don't fit, others do. Some things are waaaaaay too big and fall off me, others fit weird, buy new clothes and they fit weird...Not sure of my size, just dont want to find out...somewhere between 18-20 (19.5, maybe?)

People ask me "oh, youre trying to lose weight? why?" hello, you dont see this 282lb im carrying around? it aint for fashion!

People see I'm losing and say: "oh, what pill are you on?" this new one called "diet and exercise" man, its working like a charm!

Fellow fat people see me working out or eating right and they say: "oh, I cant do that. Im just gonna cut back and ill lose" while biting burger or inhaling fries. Yeah. Let me know how that works out.

People who make stupid comments about my goal. i tell them that I want to be 165, or a size 6-8, whichever one comes first (I was a solid 10 at 185) and they say "oh thats too small, you will be good at about a 14" yeah, thats still overweight and unhealthy. thats not what I want.

I just want to wear a tshirt that says: "yes, im losing weight. No, you cant comment. Have a great day!"

You're awesome! high five!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!