Things that suck about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Challenge:

take picture of bottom from back and side view (wearing undies or swimsuit bottom of course)

Every day for 30 days....

50 squats
    50 lunges

Day 30... take another picture and compare.

If it's not starting to lift and firm i'll eat my words!!

Love this! Challenge Accepted!

Great!! look forward to hearing about it in 30 days as an NSV!!
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Things that suck...
    as I loose weight in my thighs, it appears that I now have jello jiggler thighs...it will tone up one day too???

shopping for new clothes and when you look in the mirror, you feel like you haven't lost any weight or rather not lost near enough.

watching the scale NOT move even though you are below calories and sweating to Jillan 5 days a week. Thank God for measurements!
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Being "in between" and getting stupid lectures about not eating white bread from doctors. I've gone from a 26 to a 16 in the last year. Chill. I got this covered.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    -My ridiculously small boobs
    -Having to get rid of clothes constantly, especially ones that look amazing one week and baggy the next month. Some of the clothes I have had to sell, were truly beautiful.
    -Nothing in some of my fave stores and websites even come close to fitting me. I now have plus size shopping envy.
    -My neck looks gross and bony
    -excess skin, need I say more.
    -Never being happy with how I look.
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Being "in between" and getting stupid lectures about not eating white bread from doctors. I've gone from a 26 to a 16 in the last year. Chill. I got this covered.

Or getting diet tips from a clearly obese doctor, and having her say, "I eat all those things, that's why I look like this!" Is it just me, or should drs be an example for the rest of us?
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think there's something wrong with my boobs because at 180lbs I was a 36DD and at 138lbs now I still wear a 34DD meaning the DD cup size is still the same. :|

My goal is to get to 120 (I'm 5'2) but if they stay DD I'll probably look ridiculous. :S
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think there's something wrong with my boobs because at 180lbs I was a 36DD and at 138lbs now I still wear a 34DD meaning the DD cup size is still the same. :|

My goal is to get to 120 (I'm 5'2) but if they stay DD I'll probably look ridiculous. :S

I was 125-130 and a 34D, so I don't think it'll be too bad, you'll just look a little busty :)
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1. Def. the clothes thing. I hardly have any clothes that fit right, but my smaller clothes are still to small. And I cannot afford to buy new clothes right now, especially if they wont fit in 2 months. So I just wear baggy clothes. At least they are comfy:)

2. I have no idea how to take compliments, they make me feel weird.

3. My boobs are not keeping up with the rest of my weight loss, so I look out of proportion. So they look bigger even though I have lost a little bit of them.

4. Def. going to the bathroom every hour.

5. Obsessiving over every calorie and getting to my goal weight.

6. Edit: My mother in law telling me (in a condescending voice) that I will have to keep up what I am doing if I want to keep the weight off. She told me she had a friend who lost 75 lbs (twice) and gained it back both times. So I just need to be aware of that. (Me: Rolling eyes).

I'm sure your horse appreciates the changes though!!!

:flowerforyou:

She is the reason I decided I needed to get my butt in gear and lose some weight:) So I hope she does:)
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Gah.. I was 120 when I was younger and only had a C cup which looked good. When I gained the weight my boobs weight to the DD and now the DD won't go away. :|

Oh well, life could be worse. :P
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Things flap now.
    Arms flap. Thigh meat flaps. Stomach flap flaps.

I do Jillian's 30 day shred and it sounds like I have an audience clapping for me. loudly. :blushing:

Some clothes don't fit, others do. Some things are waaaaaay too big and fall off me, others fit weird, buy new clothes and they fit weird...Not sure of my size, just dont want to find out...somewhere between 18-20 (19.5, maybe?)

People ask me "oh, youre trying to lose weight? why?" hello, you dont see this 282lb im carrying around? it aint for fashion!

People see I'm losing and say: "oh, what pill are you on?" this new one called "diet and exercise" man, its working like a charm!

Fellow fat people see me working out or eating right and they say: "oh, I cant do that. Im just gonna cut back and ill lose" while biting burger or inhaling fries. Yeah. Let me know how that works out.

People who make stupid comments about my goal. i tell them that I want to be 165, or a size 6-8, whichever one comes first (I was a solid 10 at 185) and they say "oh thats too small, you will be good at about a 14" yeah, thats still overweight and unhealthy. thats not what I want.

I just want to wear a tshirt that says: "yes, im losing weight. No, you cant comment. Have a great day!"
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

a 34DD is still a cup size smaller than a 36DD, and I'm pretty sure at the top of your weight they were probably spilling out of your bras.
    they will go, if you want them to go entirely, it's all about dropping your BF below 20%
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Clothes too big but size smaller too tight! :grumble: Thrift stores are the way to go, jus sayin...:happy:
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Definitely agree! Hate it when people tell you, "stop losing weight" or "you don't need to lose anymore, you didn't look bad before" I was never "fat" or ever said I was -_- I just want to be fit.

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble :wink: (Always at 34B) So I never got to experience boob shrinkage.
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    boobs?!?!?!?!?! :(

oh well, that is what a padded bra is for.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    1. Def. the clothes thing. I hardly have any clothes that fit right, but my smaller clothes are still to small. And I cannot afford to buy new clothes right now, especially if they wont fit in 2 months. So I just wear baggy clothes. At least they are comfy:)

3. My boobs are not keeping up with the rest of my weight loss, so I look out of proportion. So they look bigger even though I have lost a little bit of them.

6. Edit: My mother in law telling me (in a condescending voice) that I will have to keep up what I am doing if I want to keep the weight off. She told me she had a friend who lost 75 lbs (twice) and gained it back both times. So I just need to be aware of that. (Me: Rolling eyes).

She is the reason I decided I needed to get my butt in gear and lose some weight:) So I hope she does:)

I have several favourite horses, and in the winter I ride a small horse (almost pony) bareback. My NSV last month was getting on my bareback pony and not feeling too heavy for her!
    :happy:
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    Boobs Boobs Boobs :( they get smaller.
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Things flap now.
    Arms flap. Thigh meat flaps. Stomach flap flaps.

I do Jillian's 30 day shred and it sounds like I have an audience clapping for me. loudly. :blushing:

^ bahahaha!! hilarious :)
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Or getting diet tips from a clearly obese doctor, and having her say, "I eat all those things, that's why I look like this!" Is it just me, or should drs be an example for the rest of us?

@pattimoore31...Totally Agree with you! Why is Fat Doc's lecture others when geez, do they know what they look like before lecturing others about weight loss.....Man, get real (I think to myself)!!
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I have several favourite horses, and in the winter I ride a small horse (almost pony) bareback. My NSV last month was getting on my bareback pony and not feeling too heavy for her!
    :happy:

Awesome! For me it is so much easier to get on my horse and my saddle fits so much better now. I complain about the clothes, but buying new clothes is cheaper than buying a new barrel saddle:)
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    salmon and cauliflower? Can i come for dinner? I'll keep you company... My hubs works evenings so I don't see him much anyway... How do you make the cauliflower? Any seasonings and what do you mash it with?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!